Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | New Imp adopts! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Dragon: 51418285 & 50665452
Shading colour (I usually just pick one that looks good, but if you have a preference let me know): no preference
Outline colour (I usually just pick one that matches the eyes, but if you have a preference let me know): no preference
Any other notes: please add luminous halos and red rose flowerfall and flowercrowns to both

- I'm so excited they are the king and queen of my clan
Dragon: 51418285 & 50665452
Shading colour (I usually just pick one that looks good, but if you have a preference let me know): no preference
Outline colour (I usually just pick one that matches the eyes, but if you have a preference let me know): no preference
Any other notes: please add luminous halos and red rose flowerfall and flowercrowns to both

- I'm so excited they are the king and queen of my clan
tumblr_inline_q16pmuG5TS1s3p7hf_500.png
@Pistachiows

Thank you so much! It looks great!
@Pistachiows

Thank you so much! It looks great!
GfZIqX9.pngRRK8S82.pngE3sjxsi.pngDWI9puz.pngE3b2EpN.pngxJCtTJa.png2VdPjdX.pngFExRmVK.pngYATsXPK.pngGbuT06g.pngcedPG3i.pngWBsJuD1.png
0XHtpWy.pngkHBaXec.pngSYiQlxK.pngtn0RSo5.pngpIlgc2u.png
@Pistachiows

TYSM!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!
@Pistachiows

TYSM!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
@Goldstar
Sorry for not responding earlier! I'll get your orders done, but I do currently have exams so it might take a bit of time since I need to focus on those. I'll try and get it done as soon as possible though!
@Goldstar
Sorry for not responding earlier! I'll get your orders done, but I do currently have exams so it might take a bit of time since I need to focus on those. I'll try and get it done as soon as possible though!
@Pistachiows If you ever open these up again, I need one of my other kid. I had ordered from you before, and I'm trying to order them matching adopts <3
@Pistachiows If you ever open these up again, I need one of my other kid. I had ordered from you before, and I'm trying to order them matching adopts <3
llezarii_com.png xxx hHG3Fxs.png
@Llezarii
I'm quite busy with exams and don't really have the motivation to draw right now, but I'm hoping to open these up again soon!
@Llezarii
I'm quite busy with exams and don't really have the motivation to draw right now, but I'm hoping to open these up again soon!
[center][font=skia]@Pistachiows Yes I saw and completely understand. Actually struggling with the same problem right now, so totally understandable. Just thought I'd mention it now to let you know you have an interested customer if you decide to open them back up. No rush whatsoever [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Pistachiows Yes I saw and completely understand. Actually struggling with the same problem right now, so totally understandable.
Just thought I'd mention it now to let you know you have an interested customer if you decide to open them back up. No rush whatsoever
llezarii_com.png xxx hHG3Fxs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6