Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 283 284
hmmm hey just curious, how come fluffy and glowcat have the black 1px border, but the rest have the soft blue border? :0a was there a reason for that??
hmmm hey just curious, how come fluffy and glowcat have the black 1px border, but the rest have the soft blue border? :0a was there a reason for that??
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
hi, daily ping about cats. please check the spreadsheet for online receivers

pings are below, I'm going to delete them right after I ping all of y'all

[snipped]
hi, daily ping about cats. please check the spreadsheet for online receivers

pings are below, I'm going to delete them right after I ping all of y'all

[snipped]
TIME FOR CATS TYSM FOR PING i still hope for mothcat one last time but i enjoy pixel cats for ice dom 100%!! ^^
TIME FOR CATS TYSM FOR PING i still hope for mothcat one last time but i enjoy pixel cats for ice dom 100%!! ^^

6XCD9ya.png
Oh nooo this ping reminded me that I forgot to order yesterday, I was so busy I forgot!! :( I hope nobody else has missed!
Oh nooo this ping reminded me that I forgot to order yesterday, I was so busy I forgot!! :( I hope nobody else has missed!
Last try for the Halloween cats!!!!!
Last try for the Halloween cats!!!!!
Question, I'm still super confused!
When you order a cat, it is 5kt
and you get a random cat, correct?

Is that how it works :>
Sorry, Idk what I'm doing lol
Question, I'm still super confused!
When you order a cat, it is 5kt
and you get a random cat, correct?

Is that how it works :>
Sorry, Idk what I'm doing lol
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
@belladonna66 im not a helper, but ye! each cat costs 5000 treasure, and u can buy a max of 4 per day (20,000 treasure) while there is an opening! :D

is not currently open tho, so u should totally watch this thread super close! i like to sub to it so i can see eeeeeverything OnO
@belladonna66 im not a helper, but ye! each cat costs 5000 treasure, and u can buy a max of 4 per day (20,000 treasure) while there is an opening! :D

is not currently open tho, so u should totally watch this thread super close! i like to sub to it so i can see eeeeeverything OnO

6XCD9ya.png
@ktjn
Ok, thank you so much!! ^^
I’m going to buy my heart out once it opens lol!
@ktjn
Ok, thank you so much!! ^^
I’m going to buy my heart out once it opens lol!
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
@jbapple
Who would I pm about issues with my collectors sheet?
@jbapple
Who would I pm about issues with my collectors sheet?
@LeRawrs you can pm me (but I'm going to fall asleep in the next 15-30 minutes so I might not reply right away)
@LeRawrs you can pm me (but I'm going to fall asleep in the next 15-30 minutes so I might not reply right away)
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 283 284