Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ indefinitely closed ] dragonpops!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
bump
bump
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
@Decaffeinated @SprinklesTheCat @jr413 @Stormystars @evet @Iralla @Rangsky

i feel super bad saying this but i had some laptop issues and lost my base so im gonna have to close shop indefinitely until i can recover it or redraw everything

i feel super bad saying this but i had some laptop issues and lost my base so im gonna have to close shop indefinitely until i can recover it or redraw everything
hobbyanime & oc liker
It's totally fine! You can't control what your laptop does. Take as long as you need. <3
It's totally fine! You can't control what your laptop does. Take as long as you need. <3
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
[center]Oh no; I hope you can manage to recover things. Thank you for giving us the heads-up! Please do take all the time you need for this. [emoji=pink star][/center]
Oh no; I hope you can manage to recover things. Thank you for giving us the heads-up!

Please do take all the time you need for this.
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png

thought i'd ping you guys just in case, but i have a temporary adopt shop open for mistjam if that'd interest anyone! dragonpops aren't there yet since i'm still working on the bases, but there's two different coatl adopts avaliable.

thought i'd ping you guys just in case, but i have a temporary adopt shop open for mistjam if that'd interest anyone! dragonpops aren't there yet since i'm still working on the bases, but there's two different coatl adopts avaliable.
hobbyanime & oc liker

hello & happy wavecrest! i've finally managed to re-draw my coatlpop base, and it's available in my temp adopt shop until i have the time to redraw everything i had for this shop and get it running again. Sorry for pinging you all again for the temp shop, but I'm aiming to have this one running in late may/june!

hello & happy wavecrest! i've finally managed to re-draw my coatlpop base, and it's available in my temp adopt shop until i have the time to redraw everything i had for this shop and get it running again. Sorry for pinging you all again for the temp shop, but I'm aiming to have this one running in late may/june!
hobbyanime & oc liker
[center][font=corbel][img]https://i.imgur.com/g3VBf9g.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hzejP5n.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ks1oBp5.png[/img] Hey, hey!! The shop’s finally open again! I’ve managed to re-draw all of the pop bases I had before I went on break, but here’s a few things to note: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/center] [font=corbel]- I haven’t finished drawing all of the genes. I won’t require previously sponsored genes to be sponsored again, but adopts will take a bit longer because of this. -[b]THE BASE ADOPT[/b](+ sponsored genes) is still 45kt/g! [b]SWIRL AND GOAT[/b] eyes cost an additional 5kt/g! Uncommon, Rare, etc + Facet are all free. [i]I cannot do primal eyes.[/i] - I accept fest currency during fest weeks! I will only take currency from the ongoing fest (ex: don’t send me light fc during wavecrest) - I’m currently wrapping up my second semester of college, so I may take a bit longer than I previously did with these! - My temporary art shop is permanently closed. I will no longer be drawing the axolotl bases, but I may open up a shop for the sleeping sigs in the future. - [u]For the next week i'm offering a discount on any adopts that have the [b]wasp/bee[/b] genes! You'll get [b]5kt/g off if your derg has one of those two genes[/b] & [b]10g/kt off if it has both[/b]!![/u] [center][font=corbel]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - to all gap pings: please read through the info & guidelines on the first page! @faeridan @Finne @goilat28paces @Beezadrella @ArowanaPrincess @peepsnibbles @DrAdelino @Aganna @Leopardmask @CheshireCatUk1 @DrAdelino @Nanokarp @Decaffeinated @SprinklesTheCat @jr413 @Stormystars @evet @Iralla @Rangsky
g3VBf9g.png hzejP5n.png ks1oBp5.png

Hey, hey!! The shop’s finally open again! I’ve managed to re-draw all of the pop bases I had before I went on break, but here’s a few things to note:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- I haven’t finished drawing all of the genes. I won’t require previously sponsored genes to be sponsored again, but adopts will take a bit longer because of this.

-THE BASE ADOPT(+ sponsored genes) is still 45kt/g! SWIRL AND GOAT eyes cost an additional 5kt/g! Uncommon, Rare, etc + Facet are all free. I cannot do primal eyes.

- I accept fest currency during fest weeks! I will only take currency from the ongoing fest (ex: don’t send me light fc during wavecrest)

- I’m currently wrapping up my second semester of college, so I may take a bit longer than I previously did with these!

- My temporary art shop is permanently closed. I will no longer be drawing the axolotl bases, but I may open up a shop for the sleeping sigs in the future.

- For the next week i'm offering a discount on any adopts that have the wasp/bee genes! You'll get 5kt/g off if your derg has one of those two genes & 10g/kt off if it has both!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

to all gap pings: please read through the info & guidelines on the first page!
@faeridan @Finne @goilat28paces @Beezadrella @ArowanaPrincess @peepsnibbles @DrAdelino @Aganna @Leopardmask @CheshireCatUk1 @DrAdelino @Nanokarp

hobbyanime & oc liker
bump
bump
hobbyanime & oc liker
Username: Madrigalism Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46909980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469100/46909980_350.png[/img] [/url] Primary gene: Wasp Secondary gene: Bee Tertiary gene: Basic Eye type: Earth Dark Sclera Payment method: Treasure, please! Stick color: Whatever you think looks best!
Username: Madrigalism
Dragon:
46909980_350.png

Primary gene: Wasp
Secondary gene: Bee
Tertiary gene: Basic
Eye type: Earth Dark Sclera
Payment method: Treasure, please!
Stick color: Whatever you think looks best!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Madrigalism gotcha! your total is 35kt, please send it my way when you can!

@Flora i made my list before laced & edged came out, so neither have been sponsored! laced is possible for me to do, so your total is 50kt! (also i'll def ping you for the sleeping sigs!)
@Madrigalism gotcha! your total is 35kt, please send it my way when you can!

@Flora i made my list before laced & edged came out, so neither have been sponsored! laced is possible for me to do, so your total is 50kt! (also i'll def ping you for the sleeping sigs!)
hobbyanime & oc liker
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18