Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spiral/SD adopts (F/M) (T/G/£)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Sorry about that! Im currently a bit short on money so im gonna have to cancel, but please put me on your pinglist for when I do get the money to buy one! ^^
Sorry about that! Im currently a bit short on money so im gonna have to cancel, but please put me on your pinglist for when I do get the money to buy one! ^^
g7mfD6o.png
@GoofGoof Sure thing! Which pinglist? The open slots one or new genes?
@GoofGoof Sure thing! Which pinglist? The open slots one or new genes?
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
Both please!
Both please!
g7mfD6o.png
@Treacur @fatherfursuit @GoofGoof

All 3 slots are currently open and up for grabs!

@Eiyora @AmeriaSparrow @inuraichi

Pinstripe is now out!
@Treacur @fatherfursuit @GoofGoof

All 3 slots are currently open and up for grabs!

@Eiyora @AmeriaSparrow @inuraichi

Pinstripe is now out!
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
alright time to drop, like, all of my savings in here. hi :D [b]dragon ID:[/b] 49718083 [b]dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49718083][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497181/49718083_350.png[/img][/url] [b]head’s side:[/b] left (male base) [b]extras:[/b] no [b]payment:[/b] treasure: [indent]100kt - base price 400kt - sponsoring starmap 400kt - sponsoring noxtide 200kt - sponsoring ghost that's, uhhh... 1,1mt total i believe? oof :'D correct me if i'm wrong though![/indent]
alright time to drop, like, all of my savings in here. hi :D

dragon ID: 49718083
dragon image:
49718083_350.png
head’s side: left (male base)
extras: no
payment: treasure:
100kt - base price
400kt - sponsoring starmap
400kt - sponsoring noxtide
200kt - sponsoring ghost
that's, uhhh... 1,1mt total i believe? oof :'D correct me if i'm wrong though!
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
@Fenixinka

Lemme start off by saying: you have a GORGEOUS dragon!! Ahhh, so pretty!

And yup, your math is flawless! Though lemme warn you right now, I have a rather rough patch in uni till May, and since all of the genes need to be drawn that.. That will take a lot of time, so you might need to wait like 2-3 months till I'm finished, is that okay? I will try to make it sooner, but I can't make any promises..
@Fenixinka

Lemme start off by saying: you have a GORGEOUS dragon!! Ahhh, so pretty!

And yup, your math is flawless! Though lemme warn you right now, I have a rather rough patch in uni till May, and since all of the genes need to be drawn that.. That will take a lot of time, so you might need to wait like 2-3 months till I'm finished, is that okay? I will try to make it sooner, but I can't make any promises..
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
thank you!! and i think i'd be okay with that? as long as you don't forget about it completely :'D should i send the payment over?
thank you!! and i think i'd be okay with that? as long as you don't forget about it completely :'D should i send the payment over?
34820.png

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
@Fenixinka Of course I won;t forget about it, I have this tread for that! Though, if for some reason I can't deliver, I will return all your treasure and just in case, I will allow you to send me half of the payment for now and I'll ask for the other half before sending you the adoptable, is that okay?
@Fenixinka Of course I won;t forget about it, I have this tread for that! Though, if for some reason I can't deliver, I will return all your treasure and just in case, I will allow you to send me half of the payment for now and I'll ask for the other half before sending you the adoptable, is that okay?
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
sure, that's alright with me! i'm gonna send you 550kt now, and stuff the other 550kt into my vault, then :D
sure, that's alright with me! i'm gonna send you 550kt now, and stuff the other 550kt into my vault, then :D
34820.png

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
And this is officially back!!
All three slots are open and ready to be claimed!
Three new genes are also released: Starmap, Noxtide and Ghost! Woo!

Pings! If you guys no longer want to be on the pinglist, lemme know and I'll remove you!
@Treacur @fatherfursuit @Chou @GoofGoof @Eiyora @AmeriaSparrow @inuraichi
And this is officially back!!
All three slots are open and ready to be claimed!
Three new genes are also released: Starmap, Noxtide and Ghost! Woo!

Pings! If you guys no longer want to be on the pinglist, lemme know and I'll remove you!
@Treacur @fatherfursuit @Chou @GoofGoof @Eiyora @AmeriaSparrow @inuraichi
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15