Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spiral/SD adopts (F/M) (T/G/£)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Pinglist for me too please!
Pinglist for me too please!
bL3QrMq.png
Aaaaaaah, sorry guys for taking so long to respond!! I was away from home and couldn't log on during that time qwq
But! I have put you all on the slots Pinglist!!

@GrimdarkRoxy @Umbra @Hardestadt @KayOkay24

@Searen So! I thought I would inform you that with the Skydancer adopt release I plan to rewamp my shop some, and the new gene wright up is already a reflection of the changes I'm working on. The stuff that is written as unavailable is going to stay that way, I don't plan to ever do multigaze because it messes with the lineart and I'd need to colour each flight individually and it's a nightmare of work, thus why I made that choice.
However, I can be bribed into doing it probably, I just don't know if circumstances allow you to try that. So let me know if you want to be on the pinglist despite that! I'll add you asap if you do!
Aaaaaaah, sorry guys for taking so long to respond!! I was away from home and couldn't log on during that time qwq
But! I have put you all on the slots Pinglist!!

@GrimdarkRoxy @Umbra @Hardestadt @KayOkay24

@Searen So! I thought I would inform you that with the Skydancer adopt release I plan to rewamp my shop some, and the new gene wright up is already a reflection of the changes I'm working on. The stuff that is written as unavailable is going to stay that way, I don't plan to ever do multigaze because it messes with the lineart and I'd need to colour each flight individually and it's a nightmare of work, thus why I made that choice.
However, I can be bribed into doing it probably, I just don't know if circumstances allow you to try that. So let me know if you want to be on the pinglist despite that! I'll add you asap if you do!
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
AAAAAAAND WE'RE BACK!!! The shop is once again open with the NEW SKYDANCER BASE!

All 4 slots are open, first come first serve, so be quick! Only one FR currency slot!
@Treacur @fatherfursuit @Chou @GoofGoof @Cthuwu @Avifors @Monako @BlackRayser @***** @Laeyein @Marmite @Mesai @Roheryn @Hnai @Noctiferous @Convexity @Gensokyo @Pearlimose @Jinoga @X3X @Winterdreary @Ebby172 @HuskyLove @SpaceOrchid @GrimdarkRoxy @Umbra @Hardestadt @KayOkay24

A new breed is out - Skydancers are here!
@Eiyora @rufusdrumknott @AmeriaSparrow @Fenixinka @Cthuwu @Laeyein @Noctiferous @Convexity @X3X @Marmite @Sarenne

Btw, if anyone wants to be removed from the pinglist, also feel free to let me know!
AAAAAAAND WE'RE BACK!!! The shop is once again open with the NEW SKYDANCER BASE!

All 4 slots are open, first come first serve, so be quick! Only one FR currency slot!
@Treacur @fatherfursuit @Chou @GoofGoof @Cthuwu @Avifors @Monako @BlackRayser @***** @Laeyein @Marmite @Mesai @Roheryn @Hnai @Noctiferous @Convexity @Gensokyo @Pearlimose @Jinoga @X3X @Winterdreary @Ebby172 @HuskyLove @SpaceOrchid @GrimdarkRoxy @Umbra @Hardestadt @KayOkay24

A new breed is out - Skydancers are here!
@Eiyora @rufusdrumknott @AmeriaSparrow @Fenixinka @Cthuwu @Laeyein @Noctiferous @Convexity @X3X @Marmite @Sarenne

Btw, if anyone wants to be removed from the pinglist, also feel free to let me know!
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
edit with form! Dragon ID: 53377817 Dragon image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53377817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=146&auth=e03bd684f8813b1e0e24301b3c6bba5fc2465454&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Head’s side: Right please! Payment: Treasure! :D Extras: this base and the new sd one are just amazing, I'll definitely be coming back for one of them too!
edit with form!
Dragon ID: 53377817
Dragon image: dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=146&auth=e03bd684f8813b1e0e24301b3c6bba5fc2465454&dummyext=prev.png
Head’s side: Right please!
Payment: Treasure! :D
Extras: this base and the new sd one are just amazing, I'll definitely be coming back for one of them too!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
good job on the skydancer base, it's absolutely gorgeous omg! please add me to the open slots pinglist too :D
good job on the skydancer base, it's absolutely gorgeous omg! please add me to the open slots pinglist too :D
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
I dont think I can afford after all, sorry.. can you take me off the list?
I dont think I can afford after all, sorry.. can you take me off the list?
enhCzub.gif
Hello, your adopts are beautiful!! Dragon ID: 62894076 Dragon image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62894076][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628941/62894076_350.png[/img][/url] Head’s side: Left Payment: GBP currency Extras: some pink sparkles, like on the glimmer gene, but peppered all over, would be really nice, let me know how much extra that would cost (in GBP)! Also, just to confirm, I put 'left' for the head side. This may be me being stupid, but does that mean the male pose? Either way I would prefer the adopt to be the male pose, if that's alright!
Hello, your adopts are beautiful!!

Dragon ID: 62894076
Dragon image: 62894076_350.png
Head’s side: Left
Payment: GBP currency
Extras: some pink sparkles, like on the glimmer gene, but peppered all over, would be really nice, let me know how much extra that would cost (in GBP)! Also, just to confirm, I put 'left' for the head side. This may be me being stupid, but does that mean the male pose? Either way I would prefer the adopt to be the male pose, if that's alright!
GtVFZUI.png
@Laeyein Aww, thanks! Ya have the slot, so please send over the treasure when you can!

@Fenixinka You are officially on~

@Umbra That's cool don't worry about it!

@Ohmu First off, thanks so much for taking a paid slot and supporting me, means the world to me! As for your question, the base can face either way with both bases, so I can do a female SD both facing left and right, just all the genes (especially ones that are different between the two bases) will look similar to the official artwork facing the way they are in the base examples.

Usually, I tend to go with the base that fallows along with the dragon, so you have a female SD I'd do the female base. However, ya can totes request to use the dif base, I guess it's especially relevant with the new update.

So, I can do your adopt on the male base, no problem! Would you still like it to face left, or would you prefer right? Also for the sparkles, is an extra pound (1) okay?
@Laeyein Aww, thanks! Ya have the slot, so please send over the treasure when you can!

@Fenixinka You are officially on~

@Umbra That's cool don't worry about it!

@Ohmu First off, thanks so much for taking a paid slot and supporting me, means the world to me! As for your question, the base can face either way with both bases, so I can do a female SD both facing left and right, just all the genes (especially ones that are different between the two bases) will look similar to the official artwork facing the way they are in the base examples.

Usually, I tend to go with the base that fallows along with the dragon, so you have a female SD I'd do the female base. However, ya can totes request to use the dif base, I guess it's especially relevant with the new update.

So, I can do your adopt on the male base, no problem! Would you still like it to face left, or would you prefer right? Also for the sparkles, is an extra pound (1) okay?
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
Just to confirm before sending, it's 1.5mil t correct? :0
Just to confirm before sending, it's 1.5mil t correct? :0
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein Yes~!
@Laeyein Yes~!
Giltine
Lightning Flight