Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]Majestic FlapFlaps
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Youmeanies
I tend to hoard away dragons for fodder or for when i need money so I'll be accepting them for an undetermined time.
@Youmeanies
I tend to hoard away dragons for fodder or for when i need money so I'll be accepting them for an undetermined time.
OOIa5x2.png
@Youmeanies
I should probably mention though that they need to be dragons that aren't on a hibernation cooldown. In case I need to store them afterwards!
@Youmeanies
I should probably mention though that they need to be dragons that aren't on a hibernation cooldown. In case I need to store them afterwards!
OOIa5x2.png
Hellllooo, I was wondering if could you please ping me when you open up the imperial versions of these again? Thanks so much.
Hellllooo, I was wondering if could you please ping me when you open up the imperial versions of these again? Thanks so much.
boopers.png
@scubagirlKB
Sure!
@scubagirlKB
Sure!
OOIa5x2.png
Thanks so much <3
Thanks so much <3
boopers.png
[b]Breed[/b]: Wildclaw [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Deathweaver [b]Dragon ID#[/b]: 23035704 [b]Dragon Scry[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23035704][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=13&winggene=3&wings=2&auth=b41c56abe7490839b216b1d0548b1e5f4c1ef51c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Desired Genes[/b]: Silver Skink/White Eye Spots/Tangerine Contour [b]Animation[/b]: No [b]Apparel[/b](Non-Animated only!): none [b]Direction[/b]: Left [b]Size[/b]: Normal [b]Payment Method[/b]: Treasure [b]Special Requests?[/b]: none [b]Secret Phrase[/b]: Nuka-Cola I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please. Also asking in advance, how much would it be for non-animated Basic/Basic/Glimmer?
Breed: Wildclaw
Dragon Name: Deathweaver
Dragon ID#: 23035704
Dragon Scry: dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=13&winggene=3&wings=2&auth=b41c56abe7490839b216b1d0548b1e5f4c1ef51c&dummyext=prev.png
Desired Genes: Silver Skink/White Eye Spots/Tangerine Contour
Animation: No
Apparel(Non-Animated only!): none
Direction: Left
Size: Normal
Payment Method: Treasure
Special Requests?: none
Secret Phrase: Nuka-Cola

I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please.

Also asking in advance, how much would it be for non-animated Basic/Basic/Glimmer?
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@Wonderling
100g/tr/usd for 1-3 genes, mostly b/c I have to edit multiple layers over multiple frames then transfer them to the file with the base.
Adding you now, and I'll get to work on him soon as I finish up these last fodder dragons! :>
Go ahead and send me a CR and I'll accept soon as I finish!
@Wonderling
100g/tr/usd for 1-3 genes, mostly b/c I have to edit multiple layers over multiple frames then transfer them to the file with the base.
Adding you now, and I'll get to work on him soon as I finish up these last fodder dragons! :>
Go ahead and send me a CR and I'll accept soon as I finish!
OOIa5x2.png
[b]Breed[/b]: Wildclaw [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Mirage [b]Dragon ID#[/b]: 46986892 [b]Dragon Scry[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=69&auth=f48765113b39c6c04ef1c5307ab2fb5dce2f5907&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Desired Genes[/b]: Python/Morph/Capsule [b]Animation[/b]: Yes [b]Apparel[/b](Non-Animated only!): n/a [b]Direction[/b]: Facing the left [b]Size[/b]: Normal [b]Payment Method[/b]: Treasure [b]Special Requests?[/b]: n/a [b]Secret Phrase[/b]: Nuka-Cola
Breed: Wildclaw
Dragon Name: Mirage
Dragon ID#: 46986892
Dragon Scry: dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=69&auth=f48765113b39c6c04ef1c5307ab2fb5dce2f5907&dummyext=prev.png
Desired Genes: Python/Morph/Capsule
Animation: Yes
Apparel(Non-Animated only!): n/a
Direction: Facing the left
Size: Normal
Payment Method: Treasure
Special Requests?: n/a
Secret Phrase: Nuka-Cola
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath
Oh I love her colors! :o
Feel free to send me a CR(your total is 150kTr!) and I'll accept when I finish her's! :3

EDIT: Totally forgot to put the @ sign to ping you! xD
@SilverDeath
Oh I love her colors! :o
Feel free to send me a CR(your total is 150kTr!) and I'll accept when I finish her's! :3

EDIT: Totally forgot to put the @ sign to ping you! xD
OOIa5x2.png
Hi! I just wanted to say that these are really cute!! [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=heart] I esp love that you make capsule swish around in the belly, that's such a nice detail! c:
Hi! I just wanted to say that these are really cute!! I esp love that you make capsule swish around in the belly, that's such a nice detail! c:
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17