Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Niv's mini dragon adopts [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@epher it's okay for the last girl! Even if she was buried I would have checked her scry anyways haha.

It's a pity I can't add apparels to these teeny adopts. That being said I can do three of them ye! I hope you don't mind the wait though since Ill have to finish them after work.
@epher it's okay for the last girl! Even if she was buried I would have checked her scry anyways haha.

It's a pity I can't add apparels to these teeny adopts. That being said I can do three of them ye! I hope you don't mind the wait though since Ill have to finish them after work.
@NivRyo
could I get on the waitlist?
@NivRyo
could I get on the waitlist?
@HoodieCat Of course! I apologize I should have most of them done by today but I got caught up with a few errands and stuff x.x But I should get to your order soon. I'll ping you when It'll be yourturn or subsequently you can just post the dragon/s you want mini-fied here and I'll get to them asap ^^
@HoodieCat Of course! I apologize I should have most of them done by today but I got caught up with a few errands and stuff x.x But I should get to your order soon. I'll ping you when It'll be yourturn or subsequently you can just post the dragon/s you want mini-fied here and I'll get to them asap ^^
@EminenceK Here she is~ Tell me if she needs any fixin~ [center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyBIoXbWkAEIlUC.png[/img][/center]
@EminenceK Here she is~ Tell me if she needs any fixin~
DyBIoXbWkAEIlUC.png
@lavaland422 Do tell me if the snek needs a fixing~ [center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyBIoXcWoAE7oo_.png[/img][/center]
@lavaland422 Do tell me if the snek needs a fixing~
DyBIoXcWoAE7oo_.png
@PheonixPonder Here's the little bab. Don't hesitate to tell me if they need a fixin~ [center] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyBIoXdXgAEBkvG.png[/img][/center]
@PheonixPonder Here's the little bab. Don't hesitate to tell me if they need a fixin~
DyBIoXdXgAEBkvG.png
@NivRyo

Thank you so much! She's perfect!

50 gems are coming your way. :)
@NivRyo

Thank you so much! She's perfect!

50 gems are coming your way. :)
9rffWp7.png----- FR+2 -tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png- Female --vmRjR9o.png
@NivRyo

I love what you've done! I'll send the payment immediately.
@NivRyo

I love what you've done! I'll send the payment immediately.
Fire.gif
The Burning Cottage, where the fire burns eternally.
Those whose souls are lost go to the Spirit Forest
Fire.gif
@lavaland422 I'm glad you enjoy the mini-version of her~! Thank you so much for passing by II just apologize for being late!

@lavaland422 I'm glad you enjoy the mini-version of her~! Thank you so much for passing by II just apologize for being late!

@EminenceK Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy the mini version! Thank you for stopping by~ I apologize for the delay ;w;
@EminenceK Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy the mini version! Thank you for stopping by~ I apologize for the delay ;w;
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25