Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Stormcatcher's Hidden Chasm [RNG Badges]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
1.Not Helpful for Flying
2.Lost Rogue's Gear
1.Not Helpful for Flying
2.Lost Rogue's Gear
MT1tHzE.png
1 Shaded armor
1 Shaded armor
2e2UMYR.png
1. Hippity Hop
2. Not helpful for flying
3. Unlucky Healer's Remains
1. Hippity Hop
2. Not helpful for flying
3. Unlucky Healer's Remains
1. Shaded Armor
2.not helpfull for flying
3. Hippity hop
4. Lost rogue's gear
1. Shaded Armor
2.not helpfull for flying
3. Hippity hop
4. Lost rogue's gear
GyTxqUF.png
...I admit I was a little surprised to be pinged for a prize-list knowing I was at the bottom. I figured I'd get whatever's left?

Sorry if I'm being unhelpful or arrogant. ^^;
If it helps I'll remark that it looks like the Unlucky Healer's Remains will be the last prize left to be claimed (by me) after looking at the others' lists.

Thanks again for everything.
...I admit I was a little surprised to be pinged for a prize-list knowing I was at the bottom. I figured I'd get whatever's left?

Sorry if I'm being unhelpful or arrogant. ^^;
If it helps I'll remark that it looks like the Unlucky Healer's Remains will be the last prize left to be claimed (by me) after looking at the others' lists.

Thanks again for everything.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@/Stanzascale

I ping the last person on the list just because in other raffles it's happened that higher placing people don't respond, which means more than one prize is left so then I don't know what prize the person would prefer the most and end up having to re-ask them again. ^^"
@/Stanzascale

I ping the last person on the list just because in other raffles it's happened that higher placing people don't respond, which means more than one prize is left so then I don't know what prize the person would prefer the most and end up having to re-ask them again. ^^"
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13