Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jem'sAdopts // On Hold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@jemjam

Thank you! I got confused for a moment and thought the sizes were the sizes displayed on the front page woops. But that looks like the perfect size! :D

Also I'm very sorry to bring this up when I should have in my order (I was in such a rush since I knew slots would pour in and it completely slipped my mind), but could the pupils for the mirror be style F (if the secondary/smaller eye is included with the style) and the coatl's pupil style E? Again I'm very sorry for forgetting to mention this before ;-;
@jemjam

Thank you! I got confused for a moment and thought the sizes were the sizes displayed on the front page woops. But that looks like the perfect size! :D

Also I'm very sorry to bring this up when I should have in my order (I was in such a rush since I knew slots would pour in and it completely slipped my mind), but could the pupils for the mirror be style F (if the secondary/smaller eye is included with the style) and the coatl's pupil style E? Again I'm very sorry for forgetting to mention this before ;-;
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Yukorusshi - Sure thing! Your total for the animated couple is 645kT/645g, however you want to mix the payment is fine with me ^u^

Sweet! I can send you a sketch for you to approve if you'd like?

Please send all payment in a 1-way crossroad, I will accept the trade once I've finished!
@Yukorusshi - Sure thing! Your total for the animated couple is 645kT/645g, however you want to mix the payment is fine with me ^u^

Sweet! I can send you a sketch for you to approve if you'd like?

Please send all payment in a 1-way crossroad, I will accept the trade once I've finished!
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@Jinoga - That's my fault, I should mention that in the section! Oh, don't worry about it~ Easier to add before I start vs after it's done XD
@Jinoga - That's my fault, I should mention that in the section! Oh, don't worry about it~ Easier to add before I start vs after it's done XD
@jemjam Yes, I'd like to see a sketch to approve, though I'm sure you'll do an awesome job cx

Also, I know it said 2 dragon per order but would it be possible for me to ask for one more tiny couple? I dont mind waiting until my current order is done, but it'll be a present to my girlfriend since the 20th is our 1 year anniversary ; v ;
Its okay if you refuse though! I'm just asking!

Sending over the CR in a sec!
@jemjam Yes, I'd like to see a sketch to approve, though I'm sure you'll do an awesome job cx

Also, I know it said 2 dragon per order but would it be possible for me to ask for one more tiny couple? I dont mind waiting until my current order is done, but it'll be a present to my girlfriend since the 20th is our 1 year anniversary ; v ;
Its okay if you refuse though! I'm just asking!

Sending over the CR in a sec!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi - would you like me to work on the anniversary gift first since tomorrow is the 20th? I can add you to the waitlist so you're next in line after my current queue is done ^u^
@Yukorusshi - would you like me to work on the anniversary gift first since tomorrow is the 20th? I can add you to the waitlist so you're next in line after my current queue is done ^u^
@jemjam

Aaa thank you! ;^;
@jemjam

Aaa thank you! ;^;
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@jemjam Hummm.. No it's not urgent ;;
I do have a something for tomorrow for now, its okay as a belated gift since she wont be here for a few days anyway!
Just let me know whenever you got an open slot for me again cx
@jemjam Hummm.. No it's not urgent ;;
I do have a something for tomorrow for now, its okay as a belated gift since she wont be here for a few days anyway!
Just let me know whenever you got an open slot for me again cx
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@jemjam thank you!!! :~D
@jemjam thank you!!! :~D
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@kaaoqi - Here you go, hope you like it! [img]https://puu.sh/Czm5v/20a72d8a8b.png[/img]
@kaaoqi - Here you go, hope you like it!
20a72d8a8b.png
@jemjam
He's so adorable! Thank you so much!
@jemjam
He's so adorable! Thank you so much!
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103