Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragons with Scarves [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[center][size=5]Scarf Dragon Adopts[/size][/center] Dragons wearing scarves are great. Now you can get a cute adopt of your dragon bundled up in a long scarf. Don't like any of FR's default scarf colors? I can knit you one of your own! [center][url=https://imgur.com/a/EGZF8MJ]Finished examples here![/url][/center] [size=4]Some Rules[/size] [LIST] [*]You can claim one slot at a time and order one adopt at a time [*]Scarves are based on the flair scarves. You can order a flair scarf set of colors, or give me three colors from the color wheel. I can do pride scarves too with more than three colors [u]but be sure to specify![/u] [*]I'll do all eye types at no extra cost [*]I will not add any extra apparel *the only exception is Marva eyes, at an extra [b]5g/kt[/b] [*]If you really want to add a skin or accent, we can negotiate how much extra it will cost [*]Genes are hand-drawn each time, so please be patient! [*]I will post your finished adopt once you sent payment [*]Feel free to resize the art once you get it, I keep them big so I can see details [/LIST] [rule] [center][size=4]Available Breeds[/size][/center] [center] [b]all adopts are 200g/kt[/b][/center] [img]https://imgur.com/Oks3AVW.png[/img]
Scarf Dragon Adopts

Dragons wearing scarves are great. Now you can get a cute adopt of your dragon bundled up in a long scarf. Don't like any of FR's default scarf colors? I can knit you one of your own!

Some Rules
  • You can claim one slot at a time and order one adopt at a time
  • Scarves are based on the flair scarves. You can order a flair scarf set of colors, or give me three colors from the color wheel. I can do pride scarves too with more than three colors but be sure to specify!
  • I'll do all eye types at no extra cost
  • I will not add any extra apparel
    *the only exception is Marva eyes, at an extra 5g/kt
  • If you really want to add a skin or accent, we can negotiate how much extra it will cost
  • Genes are hand-drawn each time, so please be patient!
  • I will post your finished adopt once you sent payment
  • Feel free to resize the art once you get it, I keep them big so I can see details

Available Breeds
all adopts are 200g/kt
Oks3AVW.png
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
Order Form
Quote:
@dividedAnimus
Dragon link:
Scarf colors: (up to three)
Male/Female base: (M/F if applicable)
For Bogsneaks-Head fins: (up to four)
Payment type:
Slots
*0rangedragon
*Nekomori
*Takato
Pinglist for slots

Pinglist for new breeds
@ SweetGracey @ mercurialwings @ FeatherFace @ GlacialVitriol @ Darklord1765 @ KattsTheName @ commoncomitatus @ Wraith296 @ Bogsneaky @ OdiAbiyouka @ GadzpoksTD @ StarJumper @ goodorbadluck @ Hardestadt

Skydancers
@ ChakotayDgryphon @ HydraTheOne

Spirals
@ crowbot
Order Form
Quote:
@dividedAnimus
Dragon link:
Scarf colors: (up to three)
Male/Female base: (M/F if applicable)
For Bogsneaks-Head fins: (up to four)
Payment type:
Slots
*0rangedragon
*Nekomori
*Takato
Pinglist for slots

Pinglist for new breeds
@ SweetGracey @ mercurialwings @ FeatherFace @ GlacialVitriol @ Darklord1765 @ KattsTheName @ commoncomitatus @ Wraith296 @ Bogsneaky @ OdiAbiyouka @ GadzpoksTD @ StarJumper @ goodorbadluck @ Hardestadt

Skydancers
@ ChakotayDgryphon @ HydraTheOne

Spirals
@ crowbot
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
Open for business!
Open for business!
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
OMG! These are stunning! Do you think you would consider adding to the available breeds later on? I absolutely love your work, its just I don't have these guys in my lair
OMG! These are stunning! Do you think you would consider adding to the available breeds later on? I absolutely love your work, its just I don't have these guys in my lair
WIrxbxw.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.pngxeV9D9F.png
@SweetGracey Yeah, I definitely want to add more breeds! Drawing up the bases takes a bit of time but my goal is to have all of them eventually. I could start a pinglist for new bases, if you wanted to be on that?
@SweetGracey Yeah, I definitely want to add more breeds! Drawing up the bases takes a bit of time but my goal is to have all of them eventually. I could start a pinglist for new bases, if you wanted to be on that?
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@dividedAnimus That would be amazing if I could be on it! Thank you so much~
@dividedAnimus That would be amazing if I could be on it! Thank you so much~
WIrxbxw.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.pngxeV9D9F.png
@dividedAnimus Would you ping me for wildclaws? :)
@dividedAnimus Would you ping me for wildclaws? :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@dividedAnimus Bogsneak Adopt Dragon link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45473043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454731/45473043_350.png[/img] Scarf colors: I really don't know- could you pick some that seem to go with his colours and element? Head fins: (up to four) The four look good! Payment type: gems
@dividedAnimus
Bogsneak Adopt
Dragon link:
45473043_350.png
Scarf colors: I really don't know- could you pick some that seem to go with his colours and element?
Head fins: (up to four) The four look good!
Payment type: gems
@ThistleChaser sure thing!
@GlacialVitriol Thank you for being the first order! I'll get started on it as soon as I can.
@ThistleChaser sure thing!
@GlacialVitriol Thank you for being the first order! I'll get started on it as soon as I can.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28