Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ;w; Musical Dragons Adopt! [TEMP CLOSE]
1 2 3 4
@yellowstarfish Yea, that's good
@yellowstarfish Yea, that's good
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
@yellowstarfish
Could I get a ping for more breeds/instruments?
@yellowstarfish
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
[quote name="Desmondtiny" date="2018-12-02 20:56:05" ] @/yellowstarfish Could I get a ping for more breeds/instruments? [/quote] @desmondtiny of course! thanks for your support :P what instruments/breeds are you looking out for?
Desmondtiny wrote on 2018-12-02 20:56:05:
@/yellowstarfish
@desmondtiny
of course! thanks for your support :P what instruments/breeds are you looking out for?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish
Probably basically any breeds I've got in my lair, spirals are one of the few breeds I don't have much interest in. As for instruments, well, I tend to play some of the less common instruments such as euphonium/baritone, didgeridoo, cat noise piano, mayonnaise (yes I play this on occasion and have marched in a formal parade with a jar of mayo) but I'd also be interested in seeing maybe a trombone or trumpet or maybe a saxophone?
@yellowstarfish
Probably basically any breeds I've got in my lair, spirals are one of the few breeds I don't have much interest in. As for instruments, well, I tend to play some of the less common instruments such as euphonium/baritone, didgeridoo, cat noise piano, mayonnaise (yes I play this on occasion and have marched in a formal parade with a jar of mayo) but I'd also be interested in seeing maybe a trombone or trumpet or maybe a saxophone?
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
[quote name="Desmondtiny" date="2018-12-02 21:22:57" ] @/yellowstarfish Probably basically any breeds I've got in my lair, spirals are one of the few breeds I don't have much interest in. As for instruments, well, I tend to play some of the less common instruments such as euphonium/baritone, didgeridoo, cat noise piano, mayonnaise (yes I play this on occasion and have marched in a formal parade with a jar of mayo) but I'd also be interested in seeing maybe a trombone or trumpet or maybe a saxophone? [/quote] @desmondtiny wow you play lots of interesting instruments!! out of the instruments you've played I've only heard of euphonium/baritone lol, because those are in my band. Thank you for your suggestion! I made a spiral with a French horn because I play French horn :>
Desmondtiny wrote on 2018-12-02 21:22:57:
@/yellowstarfish
@desmondtiny
wow you play lots of interesting instruments!! out of the instruments you've played I've only heard of euphonium/baritone lol, because those are in my band. Thank you for your suggestion! I made a spiral with a French horn because I play French horn :>
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@yellowstarfish Please add me to your pinglist!
@yellowstarfish Please add me to your pinglist!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

[quote name="Scorporius" date="2018-12-02 22:31:34" ] @/yellowstarfish Please add me to your pinglist! [/quote] @scorporius thank you!! added~
Scorporius wrote on 2018-12-02 22:31:34:
@/yellowstarfish Please add me to your pinglist!
@scorporius
thank you!! added~
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@darkrebellionxyz
I have finished your adopt! I'll send it over once you've paid the extra 12kt for apparel :) Thank you for buying from my shop! It was fun drawing ButterCorn~
@darkrebellionxyz
I have finished your adopt! I'll send it over once you've paid the extra 12kt for apparel :) Thank you for buying from my shop! It was fun drawing ButterCorn~
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

[quote name="yellowstarfish" date="2018-12-03 22:14:23" ] @darkrebellionxyz I have finished your adopt! I'll send it over once you've paid the extra 12kt for apparel :) Thank you for buying from my shop! It was fun drawing ButterCorn~ [/quote] Here it is! [img]https://i.imgur.com/1cSedED.png[/img] with apparel [img]https://i.imgur.com/MJax5v2.png[/img] without ;w; I used the colour of the horn for the music notes as the black kind of camouflaged with the coat, but please tell me if you would like another colour for it
yellowstarfish wrote on 2018-12-03 22:14:23:
@darkrebellionxyz
Here it is!
1cSedED.png
with apparel
MJax5v2.png
without ;w;

I used the colour of the horn for the music notes as the black kind of camouflaged with the coat, but please tell me if you would like another colour for it
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

AASFGDYRDBF I LOVE IT!!!
AASFGDYRDBF I LOVE IT!!!
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
1 2 3 4