Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 289 290
[quote name="@CoyoteFlowers" date="2020-07-13 17:00:25" ] Dembai can you add me to the store pinglist for next time. I don't have the money right now to buy anything but i'm hoping to save for the future. [/quote] Absolutely! <3
@CoyoteFlowers wrote on 2020-07-13 17:00:25:
Dembai

can you add me to the store pinglist for next time. I don't have the money right now to buy anything but i'm hoping to save for the future.

Absolutely! <3
5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="@Darkmoonbreeder" date="2020-07-13 11:16:04" ] Dembai Add me to the pinglist! I'm intrigued [/quote] Sure! <3
@Darkmoonbreeder wrote on 2020-07-13 11:16:04:
Dembai

Add me to the pinglist! I'm intrigued

Sure! <3
5gSLBV0.png
Oh I was incorrect - there is ONE slot left (I updated the post I made because KK posted so fast (whoops))

One slot left for whomever!
Oh I was incorrect - there is ONE slot left (I updated the post I made because KK posted so fast (whoops))

One slot left for whomever!
5gSLBV0.png
Whoops
Whoops
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
[quote name="KalicoKat" date="2020-07-14 08:03:03" ] @CrystalPeacock Are you still looking for someone to buy you items for FR currency? [/quote] NO NO You can't! Oh no
KalicoKat wrote on 2020-07-14 08:03:03:
@CrystalPeacock Are you still looking for someone to buy you items for FR currency?

NO NO

You can't!

Oh no
5gSLBV0.png
Whoops
Whoops
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
[quote name="@KalicoKat" date="2020-07-14 08:03:03" ] CrystalPeacock Are you still looking for someone to buy you items for FR currency? [/quote] The TOS got updated and it's against the rules now
@KalicoKat wrote on 2020-07-14 08:03:03:
CrystalPeacock Are you still looking for someone to buy you items for FR currency?

The TOS got updated and it's against the rules now
5gSLBV0.png
Are three way trades allowed? (July 13, 2020)

No. Only trades between the player with the item and the player seeking the item are allowed.

Example:

Player A buys an art commission slot from Player B using real world currency.
Player C then trades A for the art commission slot using Flight Rising gems.

This is effectively buying gems with real world currency from a third-party. This type of trade is not allowed and will result in the closure of all accounts involved.
Are three way trades allowed? (July 13, 2020)

No. Only trades between the player with the item and the player seeking the item are allowed.

Example:

Player A buys an art commission slot from Player B using real world currency.
Player C then trades A for the art commission slot using Flight Rising gems.

This is effectively buying gems with real world currency from a third-party. This type of trade is not allowed and will result in the closure of all accounts involved.
5gSLBV0.png
Is that recent?

Maybe I misunderstood what you had originally posted about that when you posted for slots opening.

Nvm then, sorry!
Is that recent?

Maybe I misunderstood what you had originally posted about that when you posted for slots opening.

Nvm then, sorry!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
I'm really very sorry about all of this but it would get all three of our accounts banned and holy heck I don't want that.

I feel so horrible about this. ><

@KalicoKat
@CrystalPeacock
I'm really very sorry about all of this but it would get all three of our accounts banned and holy heck I don't want that.

I feel so horrible about this. ><

@KalicoKat
@CrystalPeacock
5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 289 290