Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@EK10 !!!!! I'm glad you like it!!!! AAAAA
@EK10 !!!!! I'm glad you like it!!!! AAAAA
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@acorncap @Fitali @Sealterbloind @eieru @Welgan @MiniCrisps @Texere @Shudder @Kryda @dreamn

Hey guys, sorry for the random ping-

I was thinking of maybe doing a christmas offer for a limited time-
Though I wanted to hear from you guys first what you think about that and maybe which dragons you'd like to see most.
Thanks for your time-
@acorncap @Fitali @Sealterbloind @eieru @Welgan @MiniCrisps @Texere @Shudder @Kryda @dreamn

Hey guys, sorry for the random ping-

I was thinking of maybe doing a christmas offer for a limited time-
Though I wanted to hear from you guys first what you think about that and maybe which dragons you'd like to see most.
Thanks for your time-
@Yukorusshi

Christmas dragon? I'm intrigued. I have a couple of secret santa type gifts to be given, might be interested no matter the breed.......
@Yukorusshi

Christmas dragon? I'm intrigued. I have a couple of secret santa type gifts to be given, might be interested no matter the breed.......
Christmas editions would be cool! I'd most like to see Faes, Wildclaws, Spirals. o:
Christmas editions would be cool! I'd most like to see Faes, Wildclaws, Spirals. o:
3PrXk2A.png
I would LOVE to see some Christmas Tundra or Nocturne! But I'd be interested in any breeds.
I would LOVE to see some Christmas Tundra or Nocturne! But I'd be interested in any breeds.
0lxtP1J.png
Bump!
Bump!
I would love to see some Spirals!
I would love to see some Spirals!
tumblr_nwsrmeoR4W1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Hi, your work's gorgeous and I'm definitely interested!!! Funds are tied atm though, toss me on the pinglist please? Tyvm!!!
Hi, your work's gorgeous and I'm definitely interested!!! Funds are tied atm though, toss me on the pinglist please? Tyvm!!!
Adoptable_-_Ambecile_Mal_sig.png
@Ambecile AAAAAAAAAAAAA of course!!!
@Ambecile AAAAAAAAAAAAA of course!!!
@Yukorusshi Could I be added to your pinglist please? :3
@Yukorusshi Could I be added to your pinglist please? :3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42