Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Korm Adoption Center • Eggs!
1 2 3
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/lOkmBBF.png[/img][nextcol][size=7][i]Welcome to the Korm Adoption Center![/i][/columns] [center]Korm is a species made by myself, a mixture between cows and kobolds. They're bipedal anthros that... well, read the lore below this post if you actually care- Keep in mind the ones you adopt are still babies... take good care of them, and make sure they grow up nice and strong! The babies are squishy so don't throw them, they won't bounce. After a few days you'll receive custom artwork for their adult form, free of charge! Venla here is the owner of the Adopt-A-Korm facility we run, being a once owned korm herself. She helps lost korm find their way here where others can adopt them and give them a better home! Each adoptable is 100kt/g a piece, and I do make customs for 500kt/g. That being said, each one is special in their own way. They're still young and hopeful, and you can help them turn into anything they wanna be! The two subspecies are equally common, so you don't need to flock towards one or the other ^^' To adopt just ping me and tell whichever one you want~! It's easy enough! Lore dump blah blah blah females are larger than males but have smaller of whatever part their subspecies is, occasionally showing up with no mane or a bump in place of a frill. FOR AFFILIATES: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2571048][img]https://i.imgur.com/xaqXNXT.png[/img][/url][/code]
lOkmBBF.png Welcome to the Korm Adoption Center!
Korm is a species made by myself, a mixture between cows and kobolds. They're bipedal anthros that... well, read the lore below this post if you actually care-

Keep in mind the ones you adopt are still babies... take good care of them, and make sure they grow up nice and strong! The babies are squishy so don't throw them, they won't bounce. After a few days you'll receive custom artwork for their adult form, free of charge!

Venla here is the owner of the Adopt-A-Korm facility we run, being a once owned korm herself. She helps lost korm find their way here where others can adopt them and give them a better home!

Each adoptable is 100kt/g a piece, and I do make customs for 500kt/g.

That being said, each one is special in their own way. They're still young and hopeful, and you can help them turn into anything they wanna be!

The two subspecies are equally common, so you don't need to flock towards one or the other ^^'

To adopt just ping me and tell whichever one you want~! It's easy enough!

Lore dump blah blah blah females are larger than males but have smaller of whatever part their subspecies is, occasionally showing up with no mane or a bump in place of a frill.

FOR AFFILIATES:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2571048][img]https://i.imgur.com/xaqXNXT.png[/img][/url]

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxx pink_flipp_117x100.png xxxxx pidgeadoptOrisasig1.png
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
Long ago, there was nothing, save for two beings. They were Rahji and Quinoa. They grew bored of the constant emptiness, and so worked together to make a world. It started small, Quinoa made the ground and Rajji made the water, and all was good.

Rahji enjoyed the cool, damp, dark world, but Quinoa wanted more. He made a large fiery orb to track through the sky, so that half the time would be light. Rahji was upset, and created a cold orb of ice to follow in the fiery footsteps. They called the light "day" and the dark "night". And all was good.

The next "day", the pair grew lonely. They decided to make a new species in their image. Quinoa made the Frilled, a species with a frill around their necks, filled with the fiery passion to fight. Rahji made the Maned, a species with a wonderful tuft of hair running along the back that were driven by the calm idea of peace.

The two could never come to an agreement on who was better, and so started a war. The two races would fight until one came out on top. The battle grew tiresome, and slowly began to settle out. Both Rahji and Quinoa made a tribe for their own respective species, and settled out for a long rest. Rahji became the sky, the clouds her dreams. Quinoa became the mountains, the lava his restless tossing. And all was good.

The two species made continued to war, however, unaware of their deity's slumber.
And all is good.
Long ago, there was nothing, save for two beings. They were Rahji and Quinoa. They grew bored of the constant emptiness, and so worked together to make a world. It started small, Quinoa made the ground and Rajji made the water, and all was good.

Rahji enjoyed the cool, damp, dark world, but Quinoa wanted more. He made a large fiery orb to track through the sky, so that half the time would be light. Rahji was upset, and created a cold orb of ice to follow in the fiery footsteps. They called the light "day" and the dark "night". And all was good.

The next "day", the pair grew lonely. They decided to make a new species in their image. Quinoa made the Frilled, a species with a frill around their necks, filled with the fiery passion to fight. Rahji made the Maned, a species with a wonderful tuft of hair running along the back that were driven by the calm idea of peace.

The two could never come to an agreement on who was better, and so started a war. The two races would fight until one came out on top. The battle grew tiresome, and slowly began to settle out. Both Rahji and Quinoa made a tribe for their own respective species, and settled out for a long rest. Rahji became the sky, the clouds her dreams. Quinoa became the mountains, the lava his restless tossing. And all was good.

The two species made continued to war, however, unaware of their deity's slumber.
And all is good.

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VnfcuTy.png[/img] None ATM! Check back soon!
VnfcuTy.png

None ATM! Check back soon!

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
Appearance Changers
TBA!
Appearance Changers
TBA!

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
Rarity List~

Eyes:
Black = Common
Dark Color = Uncommon
Color = Rare
Pastel = Very Rare
Two-Tone = Very Rare

Horns:
Straight = Common
Deity = Very Rare

Ears:
Floppy = Common
Straight = Uncommno

Color:
Dark Color/Black = Common
Color = Uncommon
Pastel = Rare
Starry = Exclusive ~ First Sold

Design:
None = Common
Face/Paws/Tummy = Uncommon
Dots = Uncommon
Stripes = Rare
Piebald = Very Rare

Tail End:
None = Common
Spikes = Rare
Baubles = Specialty Only
Venom = Exclusive to Maned - Very Rare

Mouth:
Big Fangs = Exclusive to Frilled - Very Rare
Rarity List~

Eyes:
Black = Common
Dark Color = Uncommon
Color = Rare
Pastel = Very Rare
Two-Tone = Very Rare

Horns:
Straight = Common
Deity = Very Rare

Ears:
Floppy = Common
Straight = Uncommno

Color:
Dark Color/Black = Common
Color = Uncommon
Pastel = Rare
Starry = Exclusive ~ First Sold

Design:
None = Common
Face/Paws/Tummy = Uncommon
Dots = Uncommon
Stripes = Rare
Piebald = Very Rare

Tail End:
None = Common
Spikes = Rare
Baubles = Specialty Only
Venom = Exclusive to Maned - Very Rare

Mouth:
Big Fangs = Exclusive to Frilled - Very Rare

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
[center][size=6]AFFILIATES[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2593667/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/3vHx15w.jpg[/img][/url]
AFFILIATES
3vHx15w.jpg

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
PINGLIST