Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [USD & GEMS] Andhrimnir's Drinks
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[center][b][size=4][font=Book Antiqua]UPDATES[/font][/size][/b] Two new decorations have been added: a tanto, and an ash tray (joining the café set! With that, three new genes have been added: Laced, Safari and Underbelly! [i]Sponsored by Brahkest![/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZxyROsX.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/xwQmpMq.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/UFabZEO.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/K3Xsisi.png[/img] @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233 @TinyGryphon @xanax @MorganJoseph @L1BR4 @LaughingZuru @Kneph @Electrify @CactusElixir @morikar @xiaoyao8 @Egwu @Wraith296 @Eiyora @JustaRev @skyarising @Aidan @Eeeviee @PearlyGirl @BraceFace @Derision @Laoshu @ladylilitu @Brahkest Here's your adopt! I hope you like it, and I added a lil bonus decoration, as a treat gkehgjege [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fw2kI3U.png[/img]
UPDATES

Two new decorations have been added: a tanto, and an ash tray (joining the café set! With that, three new genes have been added: Laced, Safari and Underbelly!
Sponsored by Brahkest!

ZxyROsX.pngxwQmpMq.pngUFabZEO.pngK3Xsisi.png

@honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233 @TinyGryphon @***** @MorganJoseph @L1BR4 @LaughingZuru @Kneph @Electrify @CactusElixir @morikar @xiaoyao8 @Egwu @Wraith296 @Eiyora @JustaRev @skyarising @Aidan @Eeeviee @PearlyGirl @BraceFace @Derision @Laoshu @ladylilitu

@Brahkest Here's your adopt! I hope you like it, and I added a lil bonus decoration, as a treat gkehgjege

Fw2kI3U.png
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
Awwwww ye perfect B) Thank you so much!
Awwwww ye perfect B) Thank you so much!
8LqSkmN.png
@Arinyl [b]Username[/b]: creosote [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57432063][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574321/57432063_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of glass[/b]: plastic cup (spruce piebald), collins glass (stone starmap) [b]Type of bottle[/b]: wine bottle with wind symbol ( ivory opal) [b]Decorations[/b]: fishing nets, mist, rum bottles (standing: full + sideways: empty with barnacles) [b]Anything special?[/b] could you make the wine bottle a color that matches the rest of the adopt? [b]Any discount?[/b] n/a [b]Payment methods[/b]: gems! i hope i filled the form out properly >o< this is such a cool idea!!
@Arinyl
Username: creosote
Dragon:
57432063_350.png
Type of glass: plastic cup (spruce piebald), collins glass (stone starmap)
Type of bottle: wine bottle with wind symbol ( ivory opal)
Decorations: fishing nets, mist, rum bottles (standing: full + sideways: empty with barnacles)
Anything special? could you make the wine bottle a color that matches the rest of the adopt?
Any discount? n/a
Payment methods: gems!

i hope i filled the form out properly >o<
this is such a cool idea!!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote That's a gorgeous mirror!!
I'm confused about your glass part tho: do you want piebald only on the plastic cup? And the starmap only on the collins glass? o:
Because if so it means you'll have to sponsor paint!
@creosote That's a gorgeous mirror!!
I'm confused about your glass part tho: do you want piebald only on the plastic cup? And the starmap only on the collins glass? o:
Because if so it means you'll have to sponsor paint!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl oh shoot actually could you do constellation on the plastic cup instead? sorry, i forgot to change that ;3;
@Arinyl oh shoot actually could you do constellation on the plastic cup instead? sorry, i forgot to change that ;3;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Ohhh my goodness these are adorable! May I be on your pinglist, I don’t wanna forget these ^^
Ohhh my goodness these are adorable! May I be on your pinglist, I don’t wanna forget these ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@creosote No what I meant is: each glass holds both primary and secondary ahah! Unless you want a glass half full with only a primary, you can't only have the secondary o:

Unless you want a glass with paint/piebald and another glass with starmap/constellation? If so, then yeah you'll need to sponsor pain ahah!

@ReginaPhalange Added, thank you a lot!
@creosote No what I meant is: each glass holds both primary and secondary ahah! Unless you want a glass half full with only a primary, you can't only have the secondary o:

Unless you want a glass with paint/piebald and another glass with starmap/constellation? If so, then yeah you'll need to sponsor pain ahah!

@ReginaPhalange Added, thank you a lot!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl ohhh okay, i didn't see they were in the glass together at first! i'm so sorry for the confusion >_<
could you cancel mine for now and i'll try to figure this out when i have more brain cells spare? it's been a helluva weekend for me and i'm exhausted ;X; sorry again aa,,
@Arinyl ohhh okay, i didn't see they were in the glass together at first! i'm so sorry for the confusion >_<
could you cancel mine for now and i'll try to figure this out when i have more brain cells spare? it's been a helluva weekend for me and i'm exhausted ;X; sorry again aa,,
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
@creosote Awww you are totally fine ahah! I'm sorry for the confusion as well, maybe the shop isn't that clear o:
And sure! I can add you to the pinglist if you want, for when you're ready to order again! There's absolutely no rush and just your interest is amazing already!
@creosote Awww you are totally fine ahah! I'm sorry for the confusion as well, maybe the shop isn't that clear o:
And sure! I can add you to the pinglist if you want, for when you're ready to order again! There's absolutely no rush and just your interest is amazing already!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his