Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snakebite Adopts [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@Theine Awesome, thank you <3 I'll send payment asap!
@Theine Awesome, thank you <3 I'll send payment asap!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Aw man these look super cool!! :'D I never thought about giving mirrors snake-like fangs~ I love it! ----- @Theine Snakebite Mirror Your Username: V0iCEB0X Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45176718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451768/45176718_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Nope Eye Type: Plague Unusual Payment Method: Treasure Alterations or Notes: Nope! :) =120kT correct because of the unusual eye type? Or is it just 105k?
Aw man these look super cool!! :'D I never thought about giving mirrors snake-like fangs~ I love it!

@Theine

Snakebite Mirror
Your Username: V0iCEB0X
Dragon:
45176718_350.png

Apparel: Nope
Eye Type: Plague Unusual
Payment Method: Treasure
Alterations or Notes: Nope! :)
=120kT correct because of the unusual eye type? Or is it just 105k?
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
@Theine [b]Snakebite Mirror[/b] Your Username: Krakatoaa Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27287723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272878/27287723_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Veteran's Eye Scar, Brown Daredevil Cover, and Green Birdskull Headdress [wonder how much that'll cost] Eye Type: Plague Common Payment Method: Gems Alterations or Notes: I don't think I have any alterations or notes, but I'm just wanting to make sure the Brown Daredevil Cover will be in its normal position?
@Theine

Snakebite Mirror
Your Username: Krakatoaa
Dragon:
27287723_350.png

Apparel: Veteran's Eye Scar, Brown Daredevil Cover, and Green Birdskull Headdress [wonder how much that'll cost]
Eye Type: Plague Common
Payment Method: Gems
Alterations or Notes: I don't think I have any alterations or notes, but I'm just wanting to make sure the Brown Daredevil Cover will be in its normal position?
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
@V0iCEB0X
Thanks! I wanted to change up how I drew the inside of dragon's mouths and looked up some pictures of snakes and was like, yup, that's a good mirror mouth, haha! XD

It will only be 100kt. I consider rare eye types ones that cause me to change the lineart like multi-gaze or primal. Though perhaps I should rename it to 'special' since rare is technically an eye type as well? Probably a good idea! :)
@V0iCEB0X
Thanks! I wanted to change up how I drew the inside of dragon's mouths and looked up some pictures of snakes and was like, yup, that's a good mirror mouth, haha! XD

It will only be 100kt. I consider rare eye types ones that cause me to change the lineart like multi-gaze or primal. Though perhaps I should rename it to 'special' since rare is technically an eye type as well? Probably a good idea! :)
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine

Oh, alrighty! Then that's fine as well! :'3
I'll go ahead and send it over now to get it out of the way so none of us forget~
@Theine

Oh, alrighty! Then that's fine as well! :'3
I'll go ahead and send it over now to get it out of the way so none of us forget~
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
@Krakatoaa

Hi there! Yes, I'll have the daredevil cover in it's normal position, not the special altered one that was requested by another user. I'll also move the 'eye' to the front of the cover, though I'm not sure how obvious it will be under the headdress. :)

That will be 155g total (100 Base, 45 Birdskull Headdress, 5 Daredevil Cover, 5 Eye Scar).
@Krakatoaa

Hi there! Yes, I'll have the daredevil cover in it's normal position, not the special altered one that was requested by another user. I'll also move the 'eye' to the front of the cover, though I'm not sure how obvious it will be under the headdress. :)

That will be 155g total (100 Base, 45 Birdskull Headdress, 5 Daredevil Cover, 5 Eye Scar).
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine

I think I'm just really tired but I have no idea what you mean by moving the 'eye' to the front of the cover hahah
I'll send over the payment right away though, thank you! This adopt is amazing, by the way :'D
@Theine

I think I'm just really tired but I have no idea what you mean by moving the 'eye' to the front of the cover hahah
I'll send over the payment right away though, thank you! This adopt is amazing, by the way :'D
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
@Krakatoaa

Haha! Don't worry about it, I'm in the same boat! Alas, I can't sleep yet because I procrastinated on my writing for NaNoWriMo and need to get that done first...

The dragon I made the cover for initially wore it only over one side of their face, so the eye design on the cover was shifted down closer to the cheek rather than sitting above the snout. That's what I meant by that rambling about the 'eye'. :)

Thank you, I'm glad so many people like the base! I should have him done by tomorrow afternoon.
@Krakatoaa

Haha! Don't worry about it, I'm in the same boat! Alas, I can't sleep yet because I procrastinated on my writing for NaNoWriMo and need to get that done first...

The dragon I made the cover for initially wore it only over one side of their face, so the eye design on the cover was shifted down closer to the cheek rather than sitting above the snout. That's what I meant by that rambling about the 'eye'. :)

Thank you, I'm glad so many people like the base! I should have him done by tomorrow afternoon.
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine

AH I see! Okay, thank you yet again! Take your time, I look forward to seeing him :)
Good luck on your NaNoWriMo as well haha
@Theine

AH I see! Okay, thank you yet again! Take your time, I look forward to seeing him :)
Good luck on your NaNoWriMo as well haha
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
@Theine

Hi! I will DEFINITELY be ordering from you once I get a permanent Mirror XD
May I please be added to all pinglists? General, Open Slots, and New Bases?
Thank you!
Your art is beautiful! :D
@Theine

Hi! I will DEFINITELY be ordering from you once I get a permanent Mirror XD
May I please be added to all pinglists? General, Open Slots, and New Bases?
Thank you!
Your art is beautiful! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85