Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | October Pumpkins (Permanently Closed)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
i hope your wrist feels better soon! happy halloween + thank you for the notice!
i hope your wrist feels better soon! happy halloween + thank you for the notice!
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
No worries! Thank you so much for the notice. I hope your wrist gets better soon, have a happy halloween~
No worries! Thank you so much for the notice. I hope your wrist gets better soon, have a happy halloween~
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I totally understand. Get your wrists a break that they deserve
I totally understand. Get your wrists a break that they deserve
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@lestyn
thats absolutely fine, please dont worry! <3 your health always comes first before anything else - do take it easy, and thank you for the notice. wishing you a quick recovery and a happy halloween as well!
@lestyn
thats absolutely fine, please dont worry! <3 your health always comes first before anything else - do take it easy, and thank you for the notice. wishing you a quick recovery and a happy halloween as well!
JAufpfb.gif
It's alright! I hope you get better soon! Have a spoopy Halloween!~
It's alright! I hope you get better soon! Have a spoopy Halloween!~
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
Oh no! Please rest up, hand injuries are a total pain. <3
Oh no! Please rest up, hand injuries are a total pain. <3
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
Don't worry about it - your health always comes before anything else. I'll be wishing you a quick recovery and a happy Halloween. <3
Don't worry about it - your health always comes before anything else. I'll be wishing you a quick recovery and a happy Halloween. <3
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Oh no, that's terrible! Wrist injuries are serious business, and your health is definitely more important. Get better soon!
Oh no, that's terrible! Wrist injuries are serious business, and your health is definitely more important. Get better soon!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I wish you happy healing! Hope your wrist gets better! <3 Happy early Halloween XD
I wish you happy healing! Hope your wrist gets better! <3 Happy early Halloween XD
FeQ86Gb.png
Oh man, rest your wrist. Better to let it heal than to try to push through it and risk complications later.
Oh man, rest your wrist. Better to let it heal than to try to push through it and risk complications later.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67