Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Zemo's Adopts (OPEN)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Zemo Could you put me on your general pinglist please?
@Zemo Could you put me on your general pinglist please?
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat of course :) thanks for your support!
@KalicoKat of course :) thanks for your support!
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Twye @FadedDreams @Jaspernoir @Eiyora @onemessyperson @LaSilva007 @viciousdisease @RADLAD245 @scarecrane @Starwindrider @Amezrou @Bloopp @Khalay @OdiAibyouka @smolhobbit @KalicoKat

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I pinged on this shop. This is to notify all of you that I'll probably only be selling my adopts during Nature Push (I accept both levels and any FR currency then) as I'm having lesser and lesser time to be able to draw. So I do not want to overwhelm myself. I hope to see all of you again in the coming Nature push :) Thank you everyone for your support!
@Twye @FadedDreams @Jaspernoir @Eiyora @onemessyperson @LaSilva007 @viciousdisease @RADLAD245 @scarecrane @Starwindrider @Amezrou @Bloopp @Khalay @OdiAibyouka @smolhobbit @KalicoKat

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I pinged on this shop. This is to notify all of you that I'll probably only be selling my adopts during Nature Push (I accept both levels and any FR currency then) as I'm having lesser and lesser time to be able to draw. So I do not want to overwhelm myself. I hope to see all of you again in the coming Nature push :) Thank you everyone for your support!
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
User Name: Lucanidae Image/Link of Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48062578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/480626/48062578_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon ID: #48062578 Base Name: Cloud Tun Payment Type: Treasure Notes: N/A - no apparel, just plain old cloudy chonky Berith will be fine thank you
User Name: Lucanidae
Image/Link of Dragon: 48062578_350.png
Dragon ID: #48062578
Base Name: Cloud Tun
Payment Type: Treasure
Notes: N/A - no apparel, just plain old cloudy chonky Berith will be fine thank you
rkC7fxE.png
Sorry I thought we were in the midst of a Nature Push - are we not? or is it beginning tomorrow?

I'm so confused right now. I'm sorry in advance if I tried to order when I shouldn't!
Sorry I thought we were in the midst of a Nature Push - are we not? or is it beginning tomorrow?

I'm so confused right now. I'm sorry in advance if I tried to order when I shouldn't!
rkC7fxE.png
@Lucanidae
I'll get your order written down! Nature push starts on 24/01 but I pinged everyone one day early :) so no worries at all!
@Lucanidae
I'll get your order written down! Nature push starts on 24/01 but I pinged everyone one day early :) so no worries at all!
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo Thank you so much he looks amaaaazing [emoji=heart size=1] Could I also be added to the general pinglist please?
@Zemo

Thank you so much he looks amaaaazing

Could I also be added to the general pinglist please?
rkC7fxE.png
@Lucanidae added :D
@Lucanidae added :D
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42