Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Pop-up shop] Incense Burner [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
Well, I really like these @Scryzze I may need more....
Well, I really like these @Scryzze I may need more....
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
I have up to five slots, and it doesn't seems anyone else is ordering. ;)
@Emberglo
I have up to five slots, and it doesn't seems anyone else is ordering. ;)
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
What would a multi-gaze cost? @Scryzze Edit: I have [item=map kit] and [item=carapace arm] and many early skins/accents. Any in particular?
What would a multi-gaze cost? @Scryzze Edit: I have Map Kit and Carapace Arm and many early skins/accents. Any in particular?
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
//Ah, I should've remembered to put the fancy eye types up there

Multi-gaze is a flat 15kt/20g increase, and all Primals are 20kt/24g. ^^
@Emberglo
//Ah, I should've remembered to put the fancy eye types up there

Multi-gaze is a flat 15kt/20g increase, and all Primals are 20kt/24g. ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[item=carapace arm] is at 140kt LAH and I can add the [item=map kit]- would that work? Or would you rather have the 115 k t and the wing bangle price? and the gem gene? @Scryzze @Scryzze [b]I would like a burner![/b] [b]Username[/b]:Emberglo [b]Dragon[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=163&auth=4150b30d2430e3f97c1a2576e4020ce45155d9f4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Bribe?[/b]: simple wing bangles - copper - on him? [b]Holder Color[/b]: Lightning [b]Other Notes[/b]: Cream wasp but do basic; cream bee ; cinnamon filigree (oh sheesh - those are gem genes) Lightning multigaze I may be done editing now... oh still have those other skins I mentioned.
Carapace Arm is at 140kt LAH and I can add the Map Kit - would that work? Or would you rather have the 115 k t and the wing bangle price? and the gem gene? @Scryzze

@Scryzze I would like a burner!
Username:Emberglo
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=163&auth=4150b30d2430e3f97c1a2576e4020ce45155d9f4&dummyext=prev.png
Bribe?: simple wing bangles - copper - on him?
Holder Color: Lightning
Other Notes: Cream wasp but do basic; cream bee ; cinnamon filigree (oh sheesh - those are gem genes) Lightning multigaze

I may be done editing now... oh still have those other skins I mentioned.
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo
Filigree does also count as a gem gene! So the total would come to 175kt. :0 I would prefer the treasure, though!
@Emberglo
Filigree does also count as a gem gene! So the total would come to 175kt. :0 I would prefer the treasure, though!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze [b]I would like a burner![/b] [b]Username[/b]: Elisse [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38656593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386566/38656593_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bribe?[/b]: Definitely his [item=bone antlers], [item=sepia rose thorn crown], and [item=sepia rose thorn collar]. he's a spectre so i doubt his wing apparel will translate well into the incense/wing bit. [b]Holder Color[/b]: Plague [b]Other Notes[/b]: Could do [skin=15888] [skin=19332] (around 50k LAH each) and the rest in treasure? I'll be happy to throw in a [item=Fin Jewels] and/or [item=Icicle Chains] I could also do a mixture of treasure+items or just pure.
@Scryzze I would like a burner!
Username: Elisse
Dragon:
38656593_350.png

Bribe?: Definitely his Bone Antlers , Sepia Rose Thorn Crown , and Sepia Rose Thorn Collar . he's a spectre so i doubt his wing apparel will translate well into the incense/wing bit.
Holder Color: Plague
Other Notes: Could do (around 50k LAH each) and the rest in treasure? I'll be happy to throw in a Fin Jewels and/or Icicle Chains I could also do a mixture of treasure+items or just pure.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse
I'm admittedly not too interested in the festival skins or apparel, I'm primarily looking for older items. Pure currency would probably be best for the solid price, so that just leaves a bribe (which can also be in currency!)
@Elisse
I'm admittedly not too interested in the festival skins or apparel, I'm primarily looking for older items. Pure currency would probably be best for the solid price, so that just leaves a bribe (which can also be in currency!)
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I think I’m going to wait til after starfall. If this pops up again would you mind pinging me? :)
@Scryzze I think I’m going to wait til after starfall. If this pops up again would you mind pinging me? :)
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Skryzze I have one more I'd like - she's metallic obs / bee metals / ivory runes. I do have much of the older festival apparel (but you wiped out my treasure for art stash!) so I'm wondering if there's anything in particular you'd like from 2014 - 15 year or 2015 - 16 year? I'd also want copper wing bangles on her. She's Light element but I'd like her in Earth burner I think (to natch the coppery colors)
@Skryzze I have one more I'd like - she's metallic obs / bee metals / ivory runes. I do have much of the older festival apparel (but you wiped out my treasure for art stash!) so I'm wondering if there's anything in particular you'd like from 2014 - 15 year or 2015 - 16 year? I'd also want copper wing bangles on her. She's Light element but I'd like her in Earth burner I think (to natch the coppery colors)
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 3 4 5