Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [PLAGUEDOM] PupScouts Fundraiser BADGES!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
Also, as mentioned on Arya's bio, I do a monthly food basket raffle with Pup Scout Cookies. Completely chosen at random, ticket holder #366 was @carmillo. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GIRjY73.png[/img][/center] Please let me know whether you would like plants, insects, seafood OR meat (ONE of those food types), and I will send you some food stacks! Congratulations!
Also, as mentioned on Arya's bio, I do a monthly food basket raffle with Pup Scout Cookies. Completely chosen at random, ticket holder #366 was @carmillo.
GIRjY73.png

Please let me know whether you would like plants, insects, seafood OR meat (ONE of those food types), and I will send you some food stacks! Congratulations!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
noooooo i forgot the monthly badges would roll out today T^T
Maelstrom here I go...

Edit: Or not, it's only festival badges there. #legit sad
noooooo i forgot the monthly badges would roll out today T^T
Maelstrom here I go...

Edit: Or not, it's only festival badges there. #legit sad
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@AchromaticSpark @Glurpagos @Hanelli @Rafflesie @Tarany @Hinumi @Mossfern @sockmonkeygerald @Jaspernoir @Ryrima @Kalypsonite @LehLora @OnceInABlueMoon @Ototo @Jazzyleia @Namira @Disillusionist @Koffein @Katsuokai @3ctoplasm @Braixen @L1BR4 @RoamingMidnight @yukitsukihana @Ribbons @Gurrero

Being sick has throw a bit of a spanner in my speed this week but Streams has new monthly badges up in exhange for your battle stones. Also now up are the first 2 community badges for Ripples. Remember if you have donated at least 1 stack of Shrooms those are free otherwise 30kT or 30G are the price of those. Happy RoR
@AchromaticSpark @Glurpagos @Hanelli @Rafflesie @Tarany @Hinumi @Mossfern @sockmonkeygerald @Jaspernoir @Ryrima @Kalypsonite @LehLora @OnceInABlueMoon @Ototo @Jazzyleia @Namira @Disillusionist @Koffein @Katsuokai @3ctoplasm @Braixen @L1BR4 @RoamingMidnight @yukitsukihana @Ribbons @Gurrero

Being sick has throw a bit of a spanner in my speed this week but Streams has new monthly badges up in exhange for your battle stones. Also now up are the first 2 community badges for Ripples. Remember if you have donated at least 1 stack of Shrooms those are free otherwise 30kT or 30G are the price of those. Happy RoR
@BloodAlphaess

I forgot that I wouldn't get the community badges if I bought the Festival Week badges with gems instead of Shrooms. >_< Let's see if I don't forget it next month. lol

Is each badge 30g, or can I instead send you a stack of 99 Shrooms and claim all the community badges retroactively? ^^?
@BloodAlphaess

I forgot that I wouldn't get the community badges if I bought the Festival Week badges with gems instead of Shrooms. >_< Let's see if I don't forget it next month. lol

Is each badge 30g, or can I instead send you a stack of 99 Shrooms and claim all the community badges retroactively? ^^?
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Katsukai each badge is 30G or 1 stack of 99 shooms will get you all 3 bagels as your helping to unlock them
@Katsukai each badge is 30G or 1 stack of 99 shooms will get you all 3 bagels as your helping to unlock them
@BloodAlphaess

OK, perfect! Then I'll send you a stack of 99 shrooms right now. The badges are awesome! ;D
@BloodAlphaess

OK, perfect! Then I'll send you a stack of 99 shrooms right now. The badges are awesome! ;D
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Idk who to ping, but when abouts will the RoR badges be avaliable for purchase from Maelstrom?
Idk who to ping, but when abouts will the RoR badges be avaliable for purchase from Maelstrom?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@BloodAlphaess can answer that for you @Glurpagos! [quote]Idk who to ping, but when abouts will the RoR badges be avaliable for purchase from Maelstrom?[/quote] :D
@BloodAlphaess can answer that for you @Glurpagos!
Quote:

:D
@Glurpagos I should be getting them within the next few hours :)
@Glurpagos I should be getting them within the next few hours :)

Hey everybody! Just a heads up to let you know that the monthly badges on Yvette's Gems & Minerals are finally up, Screm had some life stuff causing a delay but they're in now. Because of the delay, Yvette will have these particular badges available until December 10th to give folks their usual month to purchase them. :)

Hey everybody! Just a heads up to let you know that the monthly badges on Yvette's Gems & Minerals are finally up, Screm had some life stuff causing a delay but they're in now. Because of the delay, Yvette will have these particular badges available until December 10th to give folks their usual month to purchase them. :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19