Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Moodboard Adopts~
1 2
Hello everyone! I didn't feel too awake today and just scribbled some adopts made from moodboards! I have a lot I want to do, and just sort of doodling them whenever I can. [rule] [b]All adopts are initially 100kt/100g (prefer treasure) but someone can bump below you with a higher price if they want them, like an auction but a mellow auction hahah.[/b] [rule] [center][size=4]- Lost Universe - [/size][/center] [center][i]Just a "literally pick any colors you can find on this blorp design. Really happy with the mood, but really can't draw galaxies in 20 minutes XD comes with 2 palette edits to play with again[/i][/center] [center]original [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7420/th/pre/i/2018/247/2/d/lost_universe_by_fairy_liqhts-dcm2dw0.png[/img] filter 1 [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/1f2d/th/pre/i/2018/247/0/7/lost_universe_2_by_fairy_liqhts-dcm2dwu.png[/img] filter 2 (really like some of the darks in this) [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/a544/th/pre/i/2018/247/0/7/lost_universe_3_by_fairy_liqhts-dcm2dwd.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][size=4]- SOLD - [/size][/center] [center][i]deer adopt that comes with two filter edits for whichever palette u like best![/i][/center] [center]original [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/52a0/th/pre/i/2018/246/5/d/deer_adopt_by_fairy_liqhts-dclzigb.png[/img] [rule][/center] pinglist: @/embertangle @/skyeset @/DragonWarrior333
Hello everyone! I didn't feel too awake today and just scribbled some adopts made from moodboards! I have a lot I want to do, and just sort of doodling them whenever I can.

All adopts are initially 100kt/100g (prefer treasure) but someone can bump below you with a higher price if they want them, like an auction but a mellow auction hahah.
- Lost Universe -
Just a "literally pick any colors you can find on this blorp design. Really happy with the mood, but really can't draw galaxies in 20 minutes XD comes with 2 palette edits to play with again
original
lost_universe_by_fairy_liqhts-dcm2dw0.png
filter 1
lost_universe_2_by_fairy_liqhts-dcm2dwu.png
filter 2 (really like some of the darks in this)
lost_universe_3_by_fairy_liqhts-dcm2dwd.png

- SOLD -
deer adopt that comes with two filter edits for whichever palette u like best!
original
deer_adopt_by_fairy_liqhts-dclzigb.png
pinglist: @/embertangle @/skyeset @/DragonWarrior333
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
plant and isopod caretaker
28184.png
ok please
i'll give you 91k treasure and 74g
and flowering gladeboughs, summer swelter, and my lvl 18 imperial with all the battle stones, a lvl 18 female pearlcatcher, my other lvl 18 imperial, an agol, slight eyewing, and my trickster's magic cards?

i just really love this design omg
ok please
i'll give you 91k treasure and 74g
and flowering gladeboughs, summer swelter, and my lvl 18 imperial with all the battle stones, a lvl 18 female pearlcatcher, my other lvl 18 imperial, an agol, slight eyewing, and my trickster's magic cards?

i just really love this design omg
@AutumnBird could I get a ping when you post the other ones?
@AutumnBird could I get a ping when you post the other ones?
194.png AFSnGTd.png 193.png Call me Pine!
Christian
Female
Earth Flight
Tundra enthusiast
@Embertangle (WOW love your forum aesthetic <3) yes ofc!
@Embertangle (WOW love your forum aesthetic <3) yes ofc!
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
Oof here we go:

i'll give you 128k treasure and 76g
and I'll give you a canvas bandana, a sparkle nymph, a daisy lei, a brilliant healers vestments (idk if u will want that so u can sell it )for food I will give u 99 greenworms and 99 leaf beetles. Other than that I dont think Id have anything else u would like, so idk theres my offer xD
Oof here we go:

i'll give you 128k treasure and 76g
and I'll give you a canvas bandana, a sparkle nymph, a daisy lei, a brilliant healers vestments (idk if u will want that so u can sell it )for food I will give u 99 greenworms and 99 leaf beetles. Other than that I dont think Id have anything else u would like, so idk theres my offer xD
and i'll give you a cinder nymph and a boulder nymph??
and i'll give you a cinder nymph and a boulder nymph??
upping my offer to 133 treasure + 76 gems + all the items + dragons i offered before
upping my offer to 133 treasure + 76 gems + all the items + dragons i offered before
@Cosmicsol aaaa gosh while that's really tempting with the money count I think i'll go with dorkky ;w; I had some of the items a long time ago she listed and to have them back would be great :') should I ping you when I post more or nah??
@Cosmicsol aaaa gosh while that's really tempting with the money count I think i'll go with dorkky ;w; I had some of the items a long time ago she listed and to have them back would be great :') should I ping you when I post more or nah??
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@dorkky oh word x"D I'll accept! you can keep your battle stones + dragons I already have my level 25 dragon <3 don't kill your coli supplies XD but the rest sounds amazing ajdhlaaksdhdjs;
@dorkky oh word x"D I'll accept! you can keep your battle stones + dragons I already have my level 25 dragon <3 don't kill your coli supplies XD but the rest sounds amazing ajdhlaaksdhdjs;
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@AutumnBird yeah, you can ping me
@AutumnBird yeah, you can ping me
1 2