Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Dragons as Cats!! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="kkallico" date="2018-10-30 21:10:15" ] @stefken14 so if i were to add the red in, which i would. i would make you pay for that gene as well. and i always make it look like the dragon as much as i can. with the acception of my own little touches. [/quote] I'm sorry if I offended you in any kind of way, I know my english is not on point so I always try to explain myself too much :O I didn't know the price really, so I did put a question mark because of it. x Stefanie.
kkallico wrote on 2018-10-30 21:10:15:
@stefken14 so if i were to add the red in, which i would. i would make you pay for that gene as well. and i always make it look like the dragon as much as i can. with the acception of my own little touches.

I'm sorry if I offended you in any kind of way, I know my english is not on point so I always try to explain myself too much :O
I didn't know the price really, so I did put a question mark because of it.

x Stefanie.
QYUAXND.png
bump. reopened
bump. reopened
0qWM01B.png
@stefken14 so sorry I've been busy irl but I'm back now. Did u still want the fluffy kitty?
@stefken14 so sorry I've been busy irl but I'm back now. Did u still want the fluffy kitty?
0qWM01B.png
Boop
Boop
0qWM01B.png
Boop
Boop
0qWM01B.png
bump
bump
0qWM01B.png
Bump
Bump
0qWM01B.png
@kkallico no worry, I understand that very well :) Yes I would still like one ^^

x Stefanie.
@kkallico no worry, I understand that very well :) Yes I would still like one ^^

x Stefanie.
QYUAXND.png
@stefken14 okay, so after pricing the genes. it will be 80kt in total. i will get to work on this very soon.
@stefken14 okay, so after pricing the genes. it will be 80kt in total. i will get to work on this very soon.
0qWM01B.png
@kkallico I've sended the payment ^^

x Stefanie.
@kkallico I've sended the payment ^^

x Stefanie.
QYUAXND.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9