Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | F2U pixel base
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh my that jar noodle! :o
I will die out of cuteness now! <3
Oh my that jar noodle! :o
I will die out of cuteness now! <3
FSo93.gifyhxj2e6d.pngmuh6pb2f.gif
@bothriolepis can I pay you to do some for me?

@EmbarksFate where'd you get that sig? It's gorgeous!
@bothriolepis can I pay you to do some for me?

@EmbarksFate where'd you get that sig? It's gorgeous!
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13
i'd be willing to as long as it's okay with you @mine?
@FailCat13
i'd be willing to as long as it's okay with you @mine?
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis [quote name="mine" date="2018-08-23 04:04:33" ] @Ruurin thank you! I'm sorry, I really don't plan to open an adopt shop (which is why the bases are free to use). But you can pay someone to do them, if there's someone willing to- I don't mind if people make business from these. I can do some for you, but my colouring isn't professional, I won't take payment for them ^^" @bothriolepis holy crap those two are gorgeous!! ;o; [/quote]
@bothriolepis
mine wrote on 2018-08-23 04:04:33:
@Ruurin
thank you! I'm sorry, I really don't plan to open an adopt shop (which is why the bases are free to use). But you can pay someone to do them, if there's someone willing to- I don't mind if people make business from these. I can do some for you, but my colouring isn't professional, I won't take payment for them ^^"

@bothriolepis holy crap those two are gorgeous!! ;o;
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13
okay! pm me and we can work something out then^^
@FailCat13
okay! pm me and we can work something out then^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@FailCat13

Oh! Thankies, I made it myself with heavily edited bits from vista art as part of my clan bios. ^^
@FailCat13

Oh! Thankies, I made it myself with heavily edited bits from vista art as part of my clan bios. ^^
. . T U M B L R

S A L E S
. .
TmHrScH.png
. .
@mine 1. your user makes me chuckle when I type it 2. here's some dragons I made with this! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475966891945361410/484199724732252172/bottl-Agol_1.gif[/img] This one is a gif(yes I animated it) of my spiral boy Agol and some lightning swirling around him [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475966891945361410/484376328024489995/fillin_1.gif[/img] And then I shifted the lineart a bit and gave a little bubble to the snoozing dragon to make Kniari! I'm not very good at crystal/facet yet though.
@mine

1. your user makes me chuckle when I type it
2. here's some dragons I made with this!
bottl-Agol_1.gif
This one is a gif(yes I animated it) of my spiral boy Agol and some lightning swirling around him
fillin_1.gif
And then I shifted the lineart a bit and gave a little bubble to the snoozing dragon to make Kniari! I'm not very good at crystal/facet yet though.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@GalazyBunny
asdsfdgfhjk animation??? omg
Those are super neat, so awesome... I can like, stare at them endlessly *drools* I'm so glad you pinged me, I don't even check this thread anymore and I sure wouldn't have seen those if you didn't TwT thank you!

also I feel you with crystal/facet... I haven't even finished one for my imp because his cry/fac gives me headache ;_;
@GalazyBunny
asdsfdgfhjk animation??? omg
Those are super neat, so awesome... I can like, stare at them endlessly *drools* I'm so glad you pinged me, I don't even check this thread anymore and I sure wouldn't have seen those if you didn't TwT thank you!

also I feel you with crystal/facet... I haven't even finished one for my imp because his cry/fac gives me headache ;_;
yeeet.png
@mine

If you want I could make a few for your dragons! Now that the animation is done, it doesn't take long, only about 5 minutes. plus it would give me the incentive to make other elemental magic swirl around the bottles.
@mine

If you want I could make a few for your dragons! Now that the animation is done, it doesn't take long, only about 5 minutes. plus it would give me the incentive to make other elemental magic swirl around the bottles.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@GalazyBunny

Aa thank you! But my noodles aren't,, very elemental? They won't fit well I suppose... I wish I had flight reps in my lair TwT thank you so much for offering though, you're very kind!
@GalazyBunny

Aa thank you! But my noodles aren't,, very elemental? They won't fit well I suppose... I wish I had flight reps in my lair TwT thank you so much for offering though, you're very kind!
yeeet.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8