Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coatl Bleps (IC)
1 2
[center][size=2]Hey hey (': I had adopts quite a bit ago of coatls doing tiny bleps and looking like dorks, but I had to stop my adopt shop after a while. I'm back tho and I need those dang gems / USD and I was wondering if people were interested in this revamped sketch i did! of course this will end up being digital / fully coloured and lined and i'll most likely accept accents / apparel no idea how i should price these but! u know that's for figuring out later [img]https://i.imgur.com/dnZVkwX.png[/img] [url=http://i.imgur.com/Jl2Kh7i.png]this was the adopt before if you're curious btw![/url][/center]
Hey hey (':
I had adopts quite a bit ago of coatls doing tiny bleps and looking like dorks, but I had to stop my adopt shop after a while. I'm back tho and I need those dang gems / USD and I was wondering if people were interested in this revamped sketch i did!

of course this will end up being digital / fully coloured and lined and i'll most likely accept accents / apparel

no idea how i should price these but! u know that's for figuring out later

dnZVkwX.png

this was the adopt before if you're curious btw!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!

pinglist:
Vosmikot, FauveNox

(if you wanna be added just @ me!)

pinglist:
Vosmikot, FauveNox

(if you wanna be added just @ me!)
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
!
!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
!
!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
I know it's been... More than a year oh boy, but you guys were all on my other adopts pinglist for the bleps of the dragons!
I'm thinking of doing a revamp of them, and I'm very sorry if you guys aren't interested in them, but I figured I could ping you all just to let you know that I'm thinking of reopening my shop! (:

@Cyrya @TangleFeather @Kaitorubel @FauveNox @Dinology @Vaze @wildewinged @JohnThackery @Fellise @Vulpess @Lyka @KaylaEve @Auries @Altariel @HorseCrazy
I know it's been... More than a year oh boy, but you guys were all on my other adopts pinglist for the bleps of the dragons!
I'm thinking of doing a revamp of them, and I'm very sorry if you guys aren't interested in them, but I figured I could ping you all just to let you know that I'm thinking of reopening my shop! (:

@Cyrya @TangleFeather @Kaitorubel @FauveNox @Dinology @Vaze @wildewinged @JohnThackery @Fellise @Vulpess @Lyka @KaylaEve @Auries @Altariel @HorseCrazy
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
oh!!!
@Xarilin Can you add me to the pinglist please?

oh!!!
@Xarilin Can you add me to the pinglist please?

IMG_0847.pngkVtLxAo.png
@Vosmikot

added!! :D
@Vosmikot

added!! :D
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
The makeover makes it's head slightly slimmer is there something else? I like it though :)
The makeover makes it's head slightly slimmer is there something else? I like it though :)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya

Considering this is just the paper sketch of it, the digital version will be tweaked and look a bit better :D
That's also just how my style has evolved for the dragons here, but it would def look different finished!
@Cyrya

Considering this is just the paper sketch of it, the digital version will be tweaked and look a bit better :D
That's also just how my style has evolved for the dragons here, but it would def look different finished!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
I would love to be added to the ping list! :)
I would love to be added to the ping list! :)
1 2