Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Koyo's Customs(Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@koyo They're gorgeous, thank you so much!! Sending a tip your way and please keep me on your pinglist for any new slots/species <3
@koyo They're gorgeous, thank you so much!! Sending a tip your way and please keep me on your pinglist for any new slots/species <3
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi aa thank you!! <3 I'll be sure to ping you when new species and such are out!
@FirozTaverbi aa thank you!! <3 I'll be sure to ping you when new species and such are out!
@Koyo

That's alright, she looks great! Really like how you did the spines.
And I appreciate you adding in the clawtips! I meant to but entirely forgot to ask for em.
@Koyo

That's alright, she looks great! Really like how you did the spines.
And I appreciate you adding in the clawtips! I meant to but entirely forgot to ask for em.
@JaggedBobcat thank you! I'm glad you like her <3
@JaggedBobcat thank you! I'm glad you like her <3
@Drag0n5 @Desmondtiny @SnoringHyena @HyenaGlitch @JaggedBobcat @GenocidalEagles @Ggirl @Fellefan @FirozTaverbi Hey everyone! It's been awhile! Sorry for the sudden absence, I sort of ran out of steam. But, the introduction of Gaolers have struck a bit of a spark in me, and I'd like to get an interest check on a custom ancient breed? I've did some sketches, and I've ultimately found a design I like in a potential ancient-snapper! [img]https://i.imgur.com/yDcBeU3.png[/img] I can't give an ETA as to when it will be available, but if anyone has input or ideas for genes for this breed, feel free to send them my way. I do have some unfortunate news, though; I've made the decision that, when I open again, I'll be retiring the Lepidara and Pinedigger due to outdated layering on their files that makes working with them difficult. They may be brought back in the future- and who knows, maybe I'll make ancient versions of them, too! I'm not certain yet. But yeah! Feel free to let me know if there's any interest in this!
@Drag0n5 @Desmondtiny @SnoringHyena @HyenaGlitch @JaggedBobcat @GenocidalEagles @Ggirl @Fellefan @FirozTaverbi

Hey everyone! It's been awhile! Sorry for the sudden absence, I sort of ran out of steam.

But, the introduction of Gaolers have struck a bit of a spark in me, and I'd like to get an interest check on a custom ancient breed? I've did some sketches, and I've ultimately found a design I like in a potential ancient-snapper!

yDcBeU3.png

I can't give an ETA as to when it will be available, but if anyone has input or ideas for genes for this breed, feel free to send them my way.

I do have some unfortunate news, though; I've made the decision that, when I open again, I'll be retiring the Lepidara and Pinedigger due to outdated layering on their files that makes working with them difficult. They may be brought back in the future- and who knows, maybe I'll make ancient versions of them, too! I'm not certain yet.

But yeah! Feel free to let me know if there's any interest in this!
daang that looks bada*s! [emoji=mirror size=1] I'd be very interested! I think gembond would look great on that, and ofc iri/shim which always looks great on snappers. gaah it's so cool I can't wait to get one! :'D
daang that looks bada*s!
I'd be very interested! I think gembond would look great on that, and ofc iri/shim which always looks great on snappers. gaah it's so cool I can't wait to get one! :'D
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
I love it!
I love it!
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
Ooo
Super nice linework on that fella!

Wasp and bee would look stellar imo, always thought those genes gave a unique ancient look -

Second iro/shim.
Ooo
Super nice linework on that fella!

Wasp and bee would look stellar imo, always thought those genes gave a unique ancient look -

Second iro/shim.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11