Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | teensy pixel adopts[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@guzzoleen i was about to do this myself but you beat me to it lol! one of them is nearly finished and the other one has its base colors down. i apologize for the amount of time they’re taking but there have been a lot of happenings in my life in recent weeks. i haven’t forgotten though, and i continue to work on them when i have the time.
@guzzoleen i was about to do this myself but you beat me to it lol! one of them is nearly finished and the other one has its base colors down. i apologize for the amount of time they’re taking but there have been a lot of happenings in my life in recent weeks. i haven’t forgotten though, and i continue to work on them when i have the time.
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
@zerrace that's alright! and i totally understand that too! i've had some busy weeks and now something else has come up so no need to rush!
@zerrace that's alright! and i totally understand that too! i've had some busy weeks and now something else has come up so no need to rush!
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
@guzzoleen thank you for your patience! i snatched up some free time i have tonight and got these finished for you, i hope you enjoy them!

2hocoza.jpg
2mch6wl.jpg
@guzzoleen thank you for your patience! i snatched up some free time i have tonight and got these finished for you, i hope you enjoy them!

2hocoza.jpg
2mch6wl.jpg
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
@zerrace I totally forgot to ask but could I be added to your pinglist when you reopen? I'd love to grab a couple more for my boys <3
@zerrace I totally forgot to ask but could I be added to your pinglist when you reopen? I'd love to grab a couple more for my boys <3
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
@guzzoleen i’m not sure if/when i will be reopening, as things Continue To Happen in my life, but if i ever get the chance i can let you know
@guzzoleen i’m not sure if/when i will be reopening, as things Continue To Happen in my life, but if i ever get the chance i can let you know
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5