Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Devil pups adopts
1 2
@midnight305 i knew i forgot to post something
Good gracious I’m sorry about that! I got so distracted grinding I didn’t even remember to post your finished adopt i have the memory of a goldfish

Since I made you wait you can have it for free! If you don’t like the secondary details (feet horns and tail based on secondary genes) I can happily change it!
1zyf49.png

@VeiledOverdose since I need a few good examples anyway I will happily do one for ya.
@midnight305 i knew i forgot to post something
Good gracious I’m sorry about that! I got so distracted grinding I didn’t even remember to post your finished adopt i have the memory of a goldfish

Since I made you wait you can have it for free! If you don’t like the secondary details (feet horns and tail based on secondary genes) I can happily change it!
1zyf49.png

@VeiledOverdose since I need a few good examples anyway I will happily do one for ya.
pDgbTnF.png
oh look it's so cuteeee

@ringmaster no no let me give you something for it at least since you took the time to do it.
oh look it's so cuteeee

@ringmaster no no let me give you something for it at least since you took the time to do it.
smallest2222.jpg
@RingMaster Oh! Alright! This is the boy I had in mind: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37501205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375013/37501205_350.png[/img] [/url] :'3
@RingMaster

Oh! Alright! This is the boy I had in mind:

37501205_350.png

:'3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose i will try my best, he looks a lot simpler naked XD
@VeiledOverdose i will try my best, he looks a lot simpler naked XD
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster

Okay! I don't mind if you simplify him further, and hey, at least you don't have to do his wings |D; Where you put the Secondary makes it easier, it looks~
@RingMaster

Okay! I don't mind if you simplify him further, and hey, at least you don't have to do his wings |D; Where you put the Secondary makes it easier, it looks~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose here is a WIP view, it was fun doing the secondary!
n33g5y.png
Just figuring out how to do jaguar properly, testing a few different methods for the rosettes
@VeiledOverdose here is a WIP view, it was fun doing the secondary!
n33g5y.png
Just figuring out how to do jaguar properly, testing a few different methods for the rosettes
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster

Awesome! Looking good so far :D
@RingMaster

Awesome! Looking good so far :D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose I’m gunna admit i have a new found despise of drawin rosettes XD but alas the adopt is almost done lol, at least i will have the rosette base outlines! Also based on what you see what price should i charge for these? I’m thinking 30kt, and 2-5kt per apparel item as i would have to draw that too. Feedback is wanted before I decide to open these to the public.

Edit i just finished it
70dthi.png
@VeiledOverdose I’m gunna admit i have a new found despise of drawin rosettes XD but alas the adopt is almost done lol, at least i will have the rosette base outlines! Also based on what you see what price should i charge for these? I’m thinking 30kt, and 2-5kt per apparel item as i would have to draw that too. Feedback is wanted before I decide to open these to the public.

Edit i just finished it
70dthi.png
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster

Ahhhh! Sorry for the late reply, I completely forgot to say something haha.

He looks really good! The Jaguar style is awesome! Thank you! :D

Let me know what you want for it! And yeah, somewhere between 30kt-50kt is probably a good price for them, and if I were you, I'd charge more for larger pieces of apparel and less for smaller! And complication is a factor, like yeah sure Seraph Jewelry are small, but they're hella complicated, as opposed to like, the smaller Rogue or Healer's Pieces~
@RingMaster

Ahhhh! Sorry for the late reply, I completely forgot to say something haha.

He looks really good! The Jaguar style is awesome! Thank you! :D

Let me know what you want for it! And yeah, somewhere between 30kt-50kt is probably a good price for them, and if I were you, I'd charge more for larger pieces of apparel and less for smaller! And complication is a factor, like yeah sure Seraph Jewelry are small, but they're hella complicated, as opposed to like, the smaller Rogue or Healer's Pieces~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose yours is free as you gave me some good feedback! I’m glad you like it!
@VeiledOverdose yours is free as you gave me some good feedback! I’m glad you like it!
pDgbTnF.png
1 2