Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Devil pups adopts
1 2
hello all, I have decided to open these devil pup adopts! They will be based off dragons for now, but i may throw in some random ones that can be bought for a flat price! I made these cuties bored one day and I would like to keep them up as i have fun with them. Located below you can see a few I have done so far.
Pup example one has tiger/basic/underbelly
30vgc5v.png
—————————
Pup example two has tiger/current/basic
1zyf49.png
—————————
Pup example three has jaguar/trail/capsule
70dthi.png

Now for pricing: (1kt=1gem)
The base adopt is 25kt the genes will be all basic (underbelly is free)
Primary genes that are unlocked cost 5kt
(Unlocked so far is tiger,jaguar)
Secondary genes that are unlocked cost 3kt
(Unlocked trail, current)
Tertiary genes unlocked cost 5kt
(Unlocked: capsule)

To sponsor new genes will be priced as so
New primary= 15kt
New secondary= 8kt
New tertiary= 15kt
(These prices are as so because it takes a while to create the new gene blueprint)

Apparel can be done as well! (I won do accents)
Prices will vary anywhere from 2-10kt.
Quote:
Order form:
User ID:
Dragon ID:
Dragon image:
Genes wanted: (aka tiger/butterfly/capsule)
Apparel wanted:
Any other notes:
hello all, I have decided to open these devil pup adopts! They will be based off dragons for now, but i may throw in some random ones that can be bought for a flat price! I made these cuties bored one day and I would like to keep them up as i have fun with them. Located below you can see a few I have done so far.
Pup example one has tiger/basic/underbelly
30vgc5v.png
—————————
Pup example two has tiger/current/basic
1zyf49.png
—————————
Pup example three has jaguar/trail/capsule
70dthi.png

Now for pricing: (1kt=1gem)
The base adopt is 25kt the genes will be all basic (underbelly is free)
Primary genes that are unlocked cost 5kt
(Unlocked so far is tiger,jaguar)
Secondary genes that are unlocked cost 3kt
(Unlocked trail, current)
Tertiary genes unlocked cost 5kt
(Unlocked: capsule)

To sponsor new genes will be priced as so
New primary= 15kt
New secondary= 8kt
New tertiary= 15kt
(These prices are as so because it takes a while to create the new gene blueprint)

Apparel can be done as well! (I won do accents)
Prices will vary anywhere from 2-10kt.
Quote:
Order form:
User ID:
Dragon ID:
Dragon image:
Genes wanted: (aka tiger/butterfly/capsule)
Apparel wanted:
Any other notes:
pDgbTnF.png
I think it's cute.I would be interested in getting one done,but as far as feedback goes I suck at it....

i'm always browsing for new stuff .

Could you base what a dragon looked like and make it into one of this..or would it be completely random?

@ringmaster
I think it's cute.I would be interested in getting one done,but as far as feedback goes I suck at it....

i'm always browsing for new stuff .

Could you base what a dragon looked like and make it into one of this..or would it be completely random?

@ringmaster
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 I could do either, the one colored is based off of one of my dragons, I can also do most apparel on them as long as its not too complex. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2239798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22398/2239798_350.png[/img] [/url] (This is the one i based the colored one on. Mainly cause i like drawing tiger!) I was also contemplating making a more adult looking one, but didn’t want to put in the effort if there was zero interest.
@midnight305 I could do either, the one colored is based off of one of my dragons, I can also do most apparel on them as long as its not too complex.

2239798_350.png

(This is the one i based the colored one on. Mainly cause i like drawing tiger!)

I was also contemplating making a more adult looking one, but didn’t want to put in the effort if there was zero interest.
pDgbTnF.png
Yeah Thats understandable . I would be interested in getting one or so done depending on what your asking for them.

Maybe your post just got hidden ...who knows I found you deep in the pages . I. Purposely seek out short reply threads in hopes of getting served first rather than be on a long wish list and even more so if it's an oc style I like. I'm very picky .
Yeah Thats understandable . I would be interested in getting one or so done depending on what your asking for them.

Maybe your post just got hidden ...who knows I found you deep in the pages . I. Purposely seek out short reply threads in hopes of getting served first rather than be on a long wish list and even more so if it's an oc style I like. I'm very picky .
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 I don’t know about pricing but I wouldn’t price them more then 30kt or 30 gems as it takes a while to do new genes, cloths would probably run 2-5kt more per piece depending on complexity. I made these more to be fun and get me some practice! I think for genes i have done will lower the price to 20kt or 20 gems.
@midnight305 I don’t know about pricing but I wouldn’t price them more then 30kt or 30 gems as it takes a while to do new genes, cloths would probably run 2-5kt more per piece depending on complexity. I made these more to be fun and get me some practice! I think for genes i have done will lower the price to 20kt or 20 gems.
pDgbTnF.png
@ringmaster I see...well...how about this...I'll give you 30k treasure for one...and I'll let you pick whatever dragon you like from my lair to do. your welcome to surprise me.

also don't forget to add your name tag to your art so I can show it off in there discription thingy...

I do that with all the art I buy from here unless I forget what there name was.
@ringmaster I see...well...how about this...I'll give you 30k treasure for one...and I'll let you pick whatever dragon you like from my lair to do. your welcome to surprise me.

also don't forget to add your name tag to your art so I can show it off in there discription thingy...

I do that with all the art I buy from here unless I forget what there name was.
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 sorry for late reply, i had some family surprise show up for a few days, I’ll be able to start and finish the adopt tomorrow as they are leaving tonight! (Hard to draw when two little toddlers decide you are a jungle gym!)
@midnight305 sorry for late reply, i had some family surprise show up for a few days, I’ll be able to start and finish the adopt tomorrow as they are leaving tonight! (Hard to draw when two little toddlers decide you are a jungle gym!)
pDgbTnF.png
@ringmaster oh that's fine take your time.
@ringmaster oh that's fine take your time.
smallest2222.jpg
how have ya been doing?
how have ya been doing?
smallest2222.jpg
@RingMaster

Hmm. I like this, actually, and I'd have an idea for a dragon-based one I'd order if you do indeed put these for sale~
@RingMaster

Hmm. I like this, actually, and I'd have an idea for a dragon-based one I'd order if you do indeed put these for sale~
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2