Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | DRAGON BABYSITTER
1 2
Not to sound offensive, but... this looks awfully like a scam? Your account is 3 days old. Also, you are not even in the right forum section.
Not to sound offensive, but... this looks awfully like a scam? Your account is 3 days old. Also, you are not even in the right forum section.
nudX0O8.png
breannaf is a friend account, just follow her friends list and you find her. This is completely a scam, do not trade Sanornia or their friends.

EDIT: Aerys is their main account I believe, looks like they have multiple scam accounts..
breannaf is a friend account, just follow her friends list and you find her. This is completely a scam, do not trade Sanornia or their friends.

EDIT: Aerys is their main account I believe, looks like they have multiple scam accounts..
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
breannaf looks like a multiple account/accomplice, the way they say it... Definitely I think this is a scam.
breannaf looks like a multiple account/accomplice, the way they say it... Definitely I think this is a scam.
Additionally, the only post breannaf has made is here in this forum topic

hOO BOY

hOO BOY
Clan Lore
Chevrolet is the account friended to the two of them and Aerys, Aerys looks like a main account. I wouldn't trust any of them, be careful.
Chevrolet is the account friended to the two of them and Aerys, Aerys looks like a main account. I wouldn't trust any of them, be careful.
[quote name="CelestialPrime" date="2018-07-11 12:17:32" ] Additionally, the only post breannaf has made is here in this forum topic [/quote] Even though they've joined 2014. Seems odd that the only post ever in four years that they posted is here, just to say 'this is not a scam.'
CelestialPrime wrote on 2018-07-11 12:17:32:
Even though they've joined 2014. Seems odd that the only post ever in four years that they posted is here, just to say 'this is not a scam.'
Report them, breannaf made a thread trying to rip people off as well.
Report them, breannaf made a thread trying to rip people off as well.
[quote name="SkyLetha" date="2018-07-11 12:13:10" ] breannaf is a friend account, just follow her friends list and you find her. This is completely a scam, do not trade Sanornia or their friends. EDIT: Aerys is their main account I believe, looks like they have multiple scam accounts.. [/quote] UHH HELL TO YOU I SHOULD SAY TO YOU THAT YOUR BEING A FRIGGING ******* TO MY FRIEND!!! SHE HASENT SOLD ANYTHING ANYONE WITH A BRAIN COULD GO AND SEE IT ON HER ACCOUNT!! FRIG OFF VEING RUDE JERKS TO MY FRIEND!!! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TELL ME
SkyLetha wrote on 2018-07-11 12:13:10:

UHH HELL TO YOU I SHOULD SAY TO YOU THAT YOUR BEING A FRIGGING ******* TO MY FRIEND!!! SHE HASENT SOLD ANYTHING ANYONE WITH A BRAIN COULD GO AND SEE IT ON HER ACCOUNT!! FRIG OFF VEING RUDE JERKS TO MY FRIEND!!! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TELL ME
[quote name="StickRay" date="2018-07-11 11:54:51" ] Not to sound offensive, but... this looks awfully like a scam? Your account is 3 days old. Also, you are not even in the right forum section. [/quote] UHH HELL TO YOU I SHOULD SAY TO YOU THAT YOUR BEING A FRIGGING ******* TO MY FRIEND!!! SHE HASENT SOLD ANYTHING ANYONE WITH A BRAIN COULD GO AND SEE IT ON HER ACCOUNT!! FRIG OFF VEING RUDE JERKS TO MY FRIEND!!! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TELL ME
StickRay wrote on 2018-07-11 11:54:51:

UHH HELL TO YOU I SHOULD SAY TO YOU THAT YOUR BEING A FRIGGING ******* TO MY FRIEND!!! SHE HASENT SOLD ANYTHING ANYONE WITH A BRAIN COULD GO AND SEE IT ON HER ACCOUNT!! FRIG OFF VEING RUDE JERKS TO MY FRIEND!!! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TELL ME
1 2