Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Headshot Adopts • [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@dreamcoyote I love it!! <3
@dreamcoyote I love it!! <3
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@theroiprocepios @micahjaguar @veiledOverdose @loststarship @Feridbathory @sweetnightmares7

The Pearlcatcher base is here, along with 3 open slots!

(Also, these are taking a bit longer than I anticipated, so I have slightly bumped up the base price to reflect that. In the future, if I get more busy, It might go up more so go ahead and order while they're low! :)
@theroiprocepios @micahjaguar @veiledOverdose @loststarship @Feridbathory @sweetnightmares7

The Pearlcatcher base is here, along with 3 open slots!

(Also, these are taking a bit longer than I anticipated, so I have slightly bumped up the base price to reflect that. In the future, if I get more busy, It might go up more so go ahead and order while they're low! :)
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41583741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415838/41583741_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] poi/tox/crackle! [b]Apparel:[/b] The nature emblem? :) [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] none [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Anything Else:[/b] These are so lovely! <3
Dragon:

41583741_350.png

Genes: poi/tox/crackle!
Apparel: The nature emblem? :)
Accent/Skin: none
Payment Type: Treasure
Anything Else: These are so lovely! <3
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar
Ahh that girl is pretty!

Base- 60kt
Genes- 30kt
Emblem- 10kt

Total- 100kt

Thanks for ordering again, I’m glad you like them! Send the payment when your ready.
@micahjaguar
Ahh that girl is pretty!

Base- 60kt
Genes- 30kt
Emblem- 10kt

Total- 100kt

Thanks for ordering again, I’m glad you like them! Send the payment when your ready.
@micahjaguar
Actually I just looked and relized the crackle covers up the toxin, so no need to pay for it if it won’t show. :)

Total will be 90kt instead
@micahjaguar
Actually I just looked and relized the crackle covers up the toxin, so no need to pay for it if it won’t show. :)

Total will be 90kt instead
[b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=10&winggene=4&wings=10&auth=8b0b3f4e720f969bf903794418f8d15dcee64d54&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is a scry because she doesn't have Glimmer yet c: Her ID is #7298747 if you're curious~ [b]Genes:[/b] Basic/Freckle/Glimmer [b]Apparel:[/b] The [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker] [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] Would you be able to do [skin=21136], the one she's wearing? If you don't want to do most of it, I'd like her horn to be coloured like how it is there at the very least~ [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems! [b]Anything Else:[/b] Don't think so!
Dragon:

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=10&winggene=4&wings=10&auth=8b0b3f4e720f969bf903794418f8d15dcee64d54&dummyext=prev.png

This is a scry because she doesn't have Glimmer yet c: Her ID is #7298747 if you're curious~

Genes: Basic/Freckle/Glimmer
Apparel: The Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker
Accent/Skin: Would you be able to do , the one she's wearing? If you don't want to do most of it, I'd like her horn to be coloured like how it is there at the very least~
Payment Type: Gems!
Anything Else: Don't think so!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@micahjaguar Here she is! [img]http://imgur.com/Bvf0TJO.jpg[/img] Let me know if anything needs to be changed. <3
@micahjaguar
Here she is!
Bvf0TJO.jpg
Let me know if anything needs to be changed. <3
@dreamcoyote *squeals at you flailing*
@dreamcoyote *squeals at you flailing*

@veiledoverdose
Yes, I definitely will be able to do the full accent, but it requires a lot of extra shading so I would have to price it at 35kt extra. Hope that’s fine!

Pricing:
Base- 60kt
Glimmer- 10kt
Accent- 35kt
Apparel- 5kt

Total- 110kt

If that’s good then just go ahead and send the payment.
@veiledoverdose
Yes, I definitely will be able to do the full accent, but it requires a lot of extra shading so I would have to price it at 35kt extra. Hope that’s fine!

Pricing:
Base- 60kt
Glimmer- 10kt
Accent- 35kt
Apparel- 5kt

Total- 110kt

If that’s good then just go ahead and send the payment.
@Dreamcoyote

That's fine! I expected it was likely going to be a bit of work to do p:

And that would make it 110g in gems, right? Decided it's probably better to pay in gems, especially since I sent someone a CR earlier xD
@Dreamcoyote

That's fine! I expected it was likely going to be a bit of work to do p:

And that would make it 110g in gems, right? Decided it's probably better to pay in gems, especially since I sent someone a CR earlier xD
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12