Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Headshot Adopts • [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
She's perfect! Thank you so much!
She's perfect! Thank you so much!
Bump!
Bump!
@Dreamcoyote [b]Dragon:[/b] 47757759 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47757759] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477578/47757759_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Primary Antique Savannah Secondary Antique Safari Tertiary Peach Opal Eye Type Nature Uncommon [b]Apparel:[/b] no [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] no [b]Dragon:[/b] 38682135 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38682135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386822/38682135_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Primary Navy Iridescent Secondary Red Shimmer Tertiary White Underbelly Eye Type Lightning Common [b]Apparel:[/b] no [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] no [b]Payment Type:[/b][item=primary gene: python] and/or treasures [b]Anything Else:[/b] Could you add me your pinglist please?
@Dreamcoyote

Dragon: 47757759

47757759_350.png

Genes:
Primary Antique Savannah
Secondary Antique Safari
Tertiary Peach Opal
Eye Type Nature Uncommon

Apparel: no
Accent/Skin: no

Dragon: 38682135

38682135_350.png

Genes:
Primary Navy Iridescent
Secondary Red Shimmer
Tertiary White Underbelly
Eye Type Lightning Common

Apparel: no
Accent/Skin: no
Payment Type: Primary Gene: Python and/or treasures
Anything Else: Could you add me your pinglist please?
o9GbwME.png
Wishlist
Organisation du clan
Badges
@saphire6luna
Hi! Thank you so much for your order, your dragons are super pretty! Unfortunately I’m going to be away on a trip for around the next 2 weeks, so I won’t be able to work on any orders during that time. If you are willing to wait, I would be totally happy with drawing your dragons when I get back. So sorry for the inconvenience. :)
@saphire6luna
Hi! Thank you so much for your order, your dragons are super pretty! Unfortunately I’m going to be away on a trip for around the next 2 weeks, so I won’t be able to work on any orders during that time. If you are willing to wait, I would be totally happy with drawing your dragons when I get back. So sorry for the inconvenience. :)
No problem, I can wait [emoji=mirror laughing]
No problem, I can wait
o9GbwME.png
Wishlist
Organisation du clan
Badges
Hi!
I wish I had some news. Do you still agree to this order?
Hi!
I wish I had some news. Do you still agree to this order?
o9GbwME.png
Wishlist
Organisation du clan
Badges
@Dreamcoyote [emoji=coatl laughing]
@Dreamcoyote
@Dreamcoyote

Hello. No news since two months. I suppose this commission is cancel. I would have preferred that you tell me frankly. I could have used this gene for other commands for exemple. Have a good day.
@Dreamcoyote

Hello. No news since two months. I suppose this commission is cancel. I would have preferred that you tell me frankly. I could have used this gene for other commands for exemple. Have a good day.
o9GbwME.png
Wishlist
Organisation du clan
Badges
@Saphire6Luna Hey! First off, I really want to apologize with how this turned out. I never had any intentions to leave you without any news of your order, but it ended up just happening that way, and I am so sorry. For the past few months I've had to deal with a bunch of stuff in real life and I got pulled away from FR and had to take a hiatus. (only checking in a few times) Again, so sorry that I never formally contacted you, I was so busy with other things that anything FR related slipped my mind. I definitely can't keep up with any orders now, so I'm going to close the shop for now. I would offer to do your order still, but I don't want to promise anything that I can't guarantee that I will have time to do. If I ever open my shop back up in the future would you want a ping still? I hope you understand[emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@Saphire6Luna
Hey! First off, I really want to apologize with how this turned out. I never had any intentions to leave you without any news of your order, but it ended up just happening that way, and I am so sorry. For the past few months I've had to deal with a bunch of stuff in real life and I got pulled away from FR and had to take a hiatus. (only checking in a few times) Again, so sorry that I never formally contacted you, I was so busy with other things that anything FR related slipped my mind. I definitely can't keep up with any orders now, so I'm going to close the shop for now. I would offer to do your order still, but I don't want to promise anything that I can't guarantee that I will have time to do. If I ever open my shop back up in the future would you want a ping still? I hope you understand
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12