Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sparks Adopt Shop [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5
Bump
Bump
Lichtdrache.gif
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
bump
bump
Lichtdrache.gif
Your art is so beautiful and pure! You really draw the dragons in a majestic and fun way that I've never seen someone able to capture before. They're not vicious, fire-breathing monsters in your art, but happy and friendly little things and I think that's why I'm so happy to be one of your customers :D

Please keep up the good work and keep drawing the dragons as the true friendly and happy little babies that they are!

10/10 am planning on getting artwork of my Nocturnes and Mirrors done soon!
Your art is so beautiful and pure! You really draw the dragons in a majestic and fun way that I've never seen someone able to capture before. They're not vicious, fire-breathing monsters in your art, but happy and friendly little things and I think that's why I'm so happy to be one of your customers :D

Please keep up the good work and keep drawing the dragons as the true friendly and happy little babies that they are!

10/10 am planning on getting artwork of my Nocturnes and Mirrors done soon!
-TheEruditeStranger
@eruditestranger Thank you so much! I try to keep everyone's babies happy and look as if they are enjoying life! I look forward to making more art of your mirrors and nic nocs :D

*adds nocturnes to the list of adopts to sketch*
@eruditestranger Thank you so much! I try to keep everyone's babies happy and look as if they are enjoying life! I look forward to making more art of your mirrors and nic nocs :D

*adds nocturnes to the list of adopts to sketch*
Lichtdrache.gif
[size=0]@EruditeStranger, @DragonLoverSam, @titherdel [/size] [center]Introducing the newest adopt! [b]WildClaws![/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ixb41CG.png[/img] It was a pain to get it just right but I think I will be adding a second style at a later time with the mouth open like the other two. The image can be flipped to the left or right depending on which you prefer. I didnt have many wildclaws to go from so I chose a hard one to do an adopt of :' ) I hope you all enjoy and let me know what breeds you want to see next. [size=1]*Nocturnes are currently next[/size]
@EruditeStranger, @DragonLoverSam, @titherdel
Introducing the newest adopt! WildClaws!
Ixb41CG.png

It was a pain to get it just right but I think I will be adding a second style at a later time with the mouth open like the other two. The image can be flipped to the left or right depending on which you prefer. I didnt have many wildclaws to go from so I chose a hard one to do an adopt of :' ) I hope you all enjoy and let me know what breeds you want to see next.

*Nocturnes are currently next

Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 Dragon BB code: [img]https://i.imgur.com/zC7Ss6P.png[/img] Style: Wildclaw #1 Flat or Shaded: Shaded Special requests: Nope! Notes to the artist: She's not gened yet, so I've posted a scry instead, I hope that's alright! Also if the genes are a pain and you'd rather I pick a different dragon that's no big deal~
@sparkaflame101
Dragon BB code: zC7Ss6P.png
Style: Wildclaw #1
Flat or Shaded: Shaded
Special requests: Nope!
Notes to the artist: She's not gened yet, so I've posted a scry instead, I hope that's alright! Also if the genes are a pain and you'd rather I pick a different dragon that's no big deal~
R4n9TxT.png
@titherdel I will attempt that jaguar >.> and If it doesn't come out quite right I'll do another? If that sounds fair? (and scry's are always okay!)
@titherdel I will attempt that jaguar >.> and If it doesn't come out quite right I'll do another? If that sounds fair? (and scry's are always okay!)
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 Awesome! Sounds more than fair, I'll send you your gems~
@sparkaflame101 Awesome! Sounds more than fair, I'll send you your gems~
R4n9TxT.png
@titherdel It took about an hour and a half BUT I think its done! If you want anything changed let me know :D (If it doesn't look enough like the jaguar print then let me know and I will do another dragon for you ^-^) [img]https://i.imgur.com/BbzWf1H.png[/img]
@titherdel It took about an hour and a half BUT I think its done! If you want anything changed let me know :D (If it doesn't look enough like the jaguar print then let me know and I will do another dragon for you ^-^)
BbzWf1H.png
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5