Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sparks Adopt Shop [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5
@EruditeStranger, @DragonLoverSam

I am now open!
@EruditeStranger, @DragonLoverSam

I am now open!
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 Dragon BB code: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35173074] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351731/35173074_350.png[/img] [/url] Style: mirror #1 Flat or Shaded: shaded Special requests: n/a Notes to the artist: if you can make her look cheerful, that would be great! she's a very sweet murderpup ='D
@sparkaflame101
Dragon BB code:
35173074_350.png

Style: mirror #1
Flat or Shaded: shaded
Special requests: n/a
Notes to the artist: if you can make her look cheerful, that would be great! she's a very sweet murderpup ='D
@sparkaflame101

I'd love to be on your pinglist!! especially if you add new bases (i love the mirror base a lot but! i don't have any mirrors unfortunately :/)
@sparkaflame101

I'd love to be on your pinglist!! especially if you add new bases (i love the mirror base a lot but! i don't have any mirrors unfortunately :/)
R4n9TxT.png
@chemtrails
Alright, would you rather treasure or gems? (And she is a beautiful murderpup) <3

@titherdel Adding you now ^-^ what base would you like next? (I'm hoping to do them all eventually)

@chemtrails
Alright, would you rather treasure or gems? (And she is a beautiful murderpup) <3

@titherdel Adding you now ^-^ what base would you like next? (I'm hoping to do them all eventually)

Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101

Hmmm, wildclaws, maybe? I'd say ridgebacks but that might be unnecessarily complicated since males and females are so different lol
@sparkaflame101

Hmmm, wildclaws, maybe? I'd say ridgebacks but that might be unnecessarily complicated since males and females are so different lol
R4n9TxT.png
@titherdel
I'll do a few sketches tomorrow and see what I can come up with! Wildclaws are a favorite <3
@titherdel
I'll do a few sketches tomorrow and see what I can come up with! Wildclaws are a favorite <3
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 i'll be paying in treasure, if that's alright? should i go ahead and send it now?
@sparkaflame101 i'll be paying in treasure, if that's alright? should i go ahead and send it now?
@chemtrails Yup! I went ahead and did it before bed so you wouldn't have to wait long ^-^
@chemtrails Yup! I went ahead and did it before bed so you wouldn't have to wait long ^-^
Lichtdrache.gif
I will be working on a wildclaw and bosneak design today. If you wanna see another breed feel free to put your picks out there!
I will be working on a wildclaw and bosneak design today. If you wanna see another breed feel free to put your picks out there!
Lichtdrache.gif
Bump
Bump
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5