Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tetra's Pixels [closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Tetras Could I get one of this lady here? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3501270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35013/3501270_350.png[/img] [/url] Shaded. With the marigold flower crown (if possible, if not no worries). And also could a crown be added like in her accent? Nothing special just a 'lil crown. Leme know what I owe ya :D edit: also add me to the pinglist if you ever make imperials <3
@Tetras
Could I get one of this lady here? :D

3501270_350.png

Shaded.
With the marigold flower crown (if possible, if not no worries).
And also could a crown be added like in her accent? Nothing special just a 'lil crown.

Leme know what I owe ya :D

edit: also add me to the pinglist if you ever make imperials <3
XbPpy52.png =====
@Rey omgg she’s so beautiful! I’ll add you to the ping list straight away— funnily enough I was actually planning to do an imperial one today!! c: thanks so much for ordering! That’s gonna be 60kt for the shade pixel and the crown, since I think it counts as a bit of apparel x’D I’ll start as soon as i can!!
@Rey omgg she’s so beautiful! I’ll add you to the ping list straight away— funnily enough I was actually planning to do an imperial one today!! c: thanks so much for ordering! That’s gonna be 60kt for the shade pixel and the crown, since I think it counts as a bit of apparel x’D I’ll start as soon as i can!!
uP01Rx6.png
CioCFC3.png
OxagJgG.png
4UNNSTn.png
wh3Tiip.png
eqVIY06.png
@Rey here you go man!! :D thanks for buying! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a628/f/2018/147/7/3/pearly_1_1_by_emberwhale-dccp4p9.png[/img] PMing you a sta.sh link with the smaller file ;D
@Rey here you go man!! :D thanks for buying!
pearly_1_1_by_emberwhale-dccp4p9.png
PMing you a sta.sh link with the smaller file ;D
uP01Rx6.png
CioCFC3.png
OxagJgG.png
4UNNSTn.png
wh3Tiip.png
eqVIY06.png
@Tetras these are hecking adorable :) Please add me to your pinglist!
@Tetras these are hecking adorable :) Please add me to your pinglist!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Crassula omgg thank you so much <333 i'll add you!! i'm working on an imperial base rn ;D
@Crassula omgg thank you so much <333 i'll add you!! i'm working on an imperial base rn ;D
uP01Rx6.png
CioCFC3.png
OxagJgG.png
4UNNSTn.png
wh3Tiip.png
eqVIY06.png
@SpaceSnakes
@Rey
@Crassula

added imperials if you guys are interested c:
@SpaceSnakes
@Rey
@Crassula

added imperials if you guys are interested c:
uP01Rx6.png
CioCFC3.png
OxagJgG.png
4UNNSTn.png
wh3Tiip.png
eqVIY06.png
@Tetras
The Imp looks lovely!!
I also wanted to ask if you ever found a rate you're comfortable with the Festival Currency to Treasure/Gems? :) The most common rates I see are 1:1000, 1:850, and 1:500.
@Tetras
The Imp looks lovely!!
I also wanted to ask if you ever found a rate you're comfortable with the Festival Currency to Treasure/Gems? :) The most common rates I see are 1:1000, 1:850, and 1:500.
@SpaceSnakes
thank you!!
I'm not entirely sure if I'm wanting to or not, I've currently got enough of it for the stuff I want but if I end up wanting more I'll probably do it for 1:850 :D
@SpaceSnakes
thank you!!
I'm not entirely sure if I'm wanting to or not, I've currently got enough of it for the stuff I want but if I end up wanting more I'll probably do it for 1:850 :D
uP01Rx6.png
CioCFC3.png
OxagJgG.png
4UNNSTn.png
wh3Tiip.png
eqVIY06.png
@Tetras
That's fair! :) I'll definitely be back with some orders soon
@Tetras
That's fair! :) I'll definitely be back with some orders soon
@SpaceSnakes awesome, thank you so much for the interest <33
@SpaceSnakes awesome, thank you so much for the interest <33