Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Murky's Pixels (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114
@MurkyDepths CHIBI RIDEBACK Username: Grimmer Dragon name, image and link: BROADCAST [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39108547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391086/39108547_350.png[/img] [/url] Long snoot or short snoot: long Genes: skink, toxin, smirch Apparel: none (unless you count the spiral daze as a "big" apparel piece lol) Accent: yes (building charge) Additional notes: just double-checking, but the genes i've requested aren't considered complex, are they? i know it's not listed, but toxin seems a bit tricky, so i wanted to make sure c: Facing left or right? left, please c:
@MurkyDepths

CHIBI RIDEBACK
Username: Grimmer
Dragon name, image and link: BROADCAST
39108547_350.png

Long snoot or short snoot: long
Genes: skink, toxin, smirch
Apparel: none (unless you count the spiral daze as a "big" apparel piece lol)
Accent: yes (building charge)
Additional notes: just double-checking, but the genes i've requested aren't considered complex, are they? i know it's not listed, but toxin seems a bit tricky, so i wanted to make sure c:
Facing left or right? left, please c:
Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
@Grimmer Got you down! Do you want the spiral daze? That one is easy enough for me to do. It's stuff like the seraph jewelry or sylvan stuff that I can't do. Those genes aren't complex but note that the gradient will be simplified.

In total your adopt will be 30kt/30g.
@Grimmer Got you down! Do you want the spiral daze? That one is easy enough for me to do. It's stuff like the seraph jewelry or sylvan stuff that I can't do. Those genes aren't complex but note that the gradient will be simplified.

In total your adopt will be 30kt/30g.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
sounds great, and i'll take the spiral gaze in that case!

i'll cr you the payment now!
sounds great, and i'll take the spiral gaze in that case!

i'll cr you the payment now!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
TINY SPIRAL Username: curvella Dragon name, image and link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6907379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69074/6907379_350.png[/img] [/url] Nuala Genes: Storm Poison / Shadow Current / Chocolate Spines Accent: Y/ Widower Couple adopt: N Facing which way: L Additional notes: If Widower is too difficult of an accent on such a small size, I totally understand :)
TINY SPIRAL
Username: curvella
Dragon name, image and link:

6907379_350.png

Nuala
Genes: Storm Poison / Shadow Current / Chocolate Spines
Accent: Y/ Widower
Couple adopt: N
Facing which way: L
Additional notes: If Widower is too difficult of an accent on such a small size, I totally understand :)
fireflies_by_bionicbandit-dblxk1u.gif
@Curvella I can do the accent, it will just be a bit simplified.

That'l be 60kt/60g.
@Curvella I can do the accent, it will just be a bit simplified.

That'l be 60kt/60g.
Awesome thank you! I mostly just like how it looks on the face if that helps. I will send the payment now. :)

This is my progen and she used to be a PC so I need new art for her. Very excited!
^ ^
Awesome thank you! I mostly just like how it looks on the face if that helps. I will send the payment now. :)

This is my progen and she used to be a PC so I need new art for her. Very excited!
^ ^
fireflies_by_bionicbandit-dblxk1u.gif
@Grimmer Here's your adopt! [img]https://i.imgur.com/NU2RbGN.png[/img]
@Grimmer

Here's your adopt! NU2RbGN.png
aaaaaa thank you! its so cute!!
aaaaaa thank you! its so cute!!
61.png
@MurkyDepths So how many spirals can I ask in one slot? Because I want to claim the 3rd slot, I just need to know how many owo

EDIT: OH NO someone beat me to it kjgpdf. But the question still stands ;w;

EDIT 2: Wait is slot 3 still open??
@MurkyDepths So how many spirals can I ask in one slot? Because I want to claim the 3rd slot, I just need to know how many owo

EDIT: OH NO someone beat me to it kjgpdf. But the question still stands ;w;

EDIT 2: Wait is slot 3 still open??
DN5c8R6.png

TO5f5vS.png0XHtpWy.png
NlmYDAS.pngFE9pJK1.png
40lq9We.pngMwkWoMQ.png
J7D1quC.pngWQA384m.png
old-oaks-2.png
@Saffronic Slot 3 is still open. It's two dragons per slot.

Also, where's the pixel art in your sig from? *eyes emoji*
@Saffronic Slot 3 is still open. It's two dragons per slot.

Also, where's the pixel art in your sig from? *eyes emoji*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114