Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hawk's Adopts [waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragon image/link: Kazoo!
Payment method (gems or treasure): 20 gems (base+gene+gene+gene+apparel)
Desired image width: Same as example, please
Apparel: Contrast Rogue Hood
Extra notes: Thanks!
Dragon image/link: Kazoo!
Payment method (gems or treasure): 20 gems (base+gene+gene+gene+apparel)
Desired image width: Same as example, please
Apparel: Contrast Rogue Hood
Extra notes: Thanks!
Noctua_Link_Small.png
@Midna42 Dragon image/link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39940893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399409/39940893_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment method ([b]gems[/b] or treasure): Desired image width: 640x640 Apparel: None Extra notes: Could you only do the jaguar gene?
@Midna42
Dragon image/link:
39940893_350.png

Payment method (gems or treasure):
Desired image width: 640x640
Apparel: None
Extra notes: Could you only do the jaguar gene?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Birdskull
You have been put into your slot! Send a CR with payment whenever, should be 21kt!

@wooferdill
Your slot has been claimed! Go ahead and send your payment, and as Kazoo's genes are shiny(crystal) genes (iridescent&shimmer) that should be 23g :)

@LapisDragon17718
You have been put on the waitlist! By only the Jaguar gene do you mean that you want me exclude the runes? (Btw I really appreciate your constant support of my many art shops <3)

@PandaCentaur
I have put you on a pinglist for whenever I add a wildclaw adopt! I'm glad you like my artstyle! ^-^
@Birdskull
You have been put into your slot! Send a CR with payment whenever, should be 21kt!

@wooferdill
Your slot has been claimed! Go ahead and send your payment, and as Kazoo's genes are shiny(crystal) genes (iridescent&shimmer) that should be 23g :)

@LapisDragon17718
You have been put on the waitlist! By only the Jaguar gene do you mean that you want me exclude the runes? (Btw I really appreciate your constant support of my many art shops <3)

@PandaCentaur
I have put you on a pinglist for whenever I add a wildclaw adopt! I'm glad you like my artstyle! ^-^
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@Midna42

Yep, exclude the Runes~
@Midna42

Yep, exclude the Runes~
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Dragon image/link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33328461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333285/33328461_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment method (gems or treasure): gems Desired image width: 350 pixels wide Apparel: [item=sunrise hibiscus][item=marigold flower crown] Extra notes: Nice adopts!
Dragon image/link:

33328461_350.png

Payment method (gems or treasure): gems
Desired image width: 350 pixels wide
Apparel:

Sunrise Hibiscus Marigold Flower Crown

Extra notes: Nice adopts!
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@Midna42 Can I be on your pinglist for open slots? I love your Nocturne adopt!
@Midna42 Can I be on your pinglist for open slots? I love your Nocturne adopt!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@HereBeeDragons
Your slot is claimed! Send over payment, 25g please!

(ps. Your dragon's name reminds of a couple of mine, Pinky and Goldette! All of their names describe their colors XD)
@HereBeeDragons
Your slot is claimed! Send over payment, 25g please!

(ps. Your dragon's name reminds of a couple of mine, Pinky and Goldette! All of their names describe their colors XD)
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@kpark0
Absolutely! I'll put your name up there :)
@kpark0
Absolutely! I'll put your name up there :)
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@Midna42
OKAY FINE! You'll reach the goal before me I can tell... Guess it's fair considering you were on first...

Add me on the pinglist for Wildclaw adopts... Please.
@Midna42
OKAY FINE! You'll reach the goal before me I can tell... Guess it's fair considering you were on first...

Add me on the pinglist for Wildclaw adopts... Please.
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@Sharpjay217
Lol yeah. XD But I don't think it has anything to do with how long I've been on though, it's just a matter of determination! Also yeah, I'll put you on the pinglist!
@Sharpjay217
Lol yeah. XD But I don't think it has anything to do with how long I've been on though, it's just a matter of determination! Also yeah, I'll put you on the pinglist!
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7