Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chaotic Raptors ~ Open!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yay! I'm way excited lol!
Yay! I'm way excited lol!
24002659_oFj.png
I'd Like To buy a Chaotic Raptor!
Raptor Number: 4
Name: Nebula
Payment Status: Sending
Name: Nebula
Payment Status: Sending
@CabbageCat, @MerithsRealm, @Neverland, @FireHeartSong, @Kaizu, @Tidias, @Gavilon @Polymorphus @Keyina, @RatLover2000

some new Raptors popped up in the pens! :D why don't you check them out?
@CabbageCat, @MerithsRealm, @Neverland, @FireHeartSong, @Kaizu, @Tidias, @Gavilon @Polymorphus @Keyina, @RatLover2000

some new Raptors popped up in the pens! :D why don't you check them out?
Heyo!!

Im an old bean getting back into the swing of things c: getting things set is taking a minute.
Name: Ignitus
Payment Status: gems
Name: Ignitus
Payment Status: gems
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
Raptor Number: 2
Name: Little Gem
Payment Status: treasure (sending)

Raptor Number: 3
Name: Pyrite
Raptor Number: 2
Name: Little Gem

Raptor Number: 3
Name: Pyrite
You may not have your rat for your whole life, but they'll have you for theirs. Be patient, have fun, give snuggles, and let the treats rain down into their little lives.
Ok, treasure has been sent in a one way trade ^^
Ok, treasure has been sent in a one way trade ^^
You may not have your rat for your whole life, but they'll have you for theirs. Be patient, have fun, give snuggles, and let the treats rain down into their little lives.
Could I be put on the pinglist please?
Could I be put on the pinglist please?
JwQ98x7.png
[b]I'd Like To Breed my Raptors![/b] Username: RatLover2000 Father name: Pyrite Father Image: [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/c92e/i/2018/138/5/b/9_by_lokidragon02-dcbvid5.png[img][/url] Mother Name: Little Gem Mother Image: [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/94c0/i/2018/138/e/5/10_by_lokidragon02-dcbvidn.png[img][/url] Do you own both: they're in pending If no, do you have permission?:
I'd Like To Breed my Raptors!
Username: RatLover2000
Father name: Pyrite
Father Image: 9_by_lokidragon02-dcbvid5.png[img][/url] Mother Name: Little Gem Mother Image:[/img]10_by_lokidragon02-dcbvidn.png[img][/url] Do you own both: they're in pending If no, do you have permission?:[/img]
@RatLover2000

I'll get on the breeding pronto! They're valid as yours and only in pending because i had to leave home xD so yeah.
@RatLover2000

I'll get on the breeding pronto! They're valid as yours and only in pending because i had to leave home xD so yeah.
Heyo!!

Im an old bean getting back into the swing of things c: getting things set is taking a minute.
Thank you so much! I've been looking for two adorable babs to represent my new writing project characters (Emerald and Ivory) and these raptors are perfect for the job! And no worries, it's not like you could be on the computer all day every day XD
Thank you so much! I've been looking for two adorable babs to represent my new writing project characters (Emerald and Ivory) and these raptors are perfect for the job! And no worries, it's not like you could be on the computer all day every day XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9