Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | illu's succulizards-mirror + fae [WAIT]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@illusolite Omg this is adorable!! May I please be added to both the slot pinglist as well as the new breed pinglist? :'D
@illusolite Omg this is adorable!! May I please be added to both the slot pinglist as well as the new breed pinglist? :'D
GEjxeul.png
@illusolite Can I be added to the new breed pinglist? Thanks a bundle!

Can I also put in a vote for nocturnes? Thanks!
@illusolite Can I be added to the new breed pinglist? Thanks a bundle!

Can I also put in a vote for nocturnes? Thanks!
____________Daybreak-sig.png

sh5xjiu.png
LCqISMP.png
0MTaj3d.png
WKtl2lb.png
Dawnstar-sig.png
@wintersolace
No problem, I'm so glad you like it!

@gratlanty
Yep, you're good to send it over!

@mochii
You can send your over order so I have stuff to do today! A lot of my orders aren't paid for, and I was going to be productive with them today, so the more I can get done, the better!

@sucrosette
Sure thing! And thanks for the vote! I'll mark it down~
@wintersolace
No problem, I'm so glad you like it!

@gratlanty
Yep, you're good to send it over!

@mochii
You can send your over order so I have stuff to do today! A lot of my orders aren't paid for, and I was going to be productive with them today, so the more I can get done, the better!

@sucrosette
Sure thing! And thanks for the vote! I'll mark it down~
@lawcaldwell
I can take your order now!
@lawcaldwell
I can take your order now!
@illusolite pinglist (especially for new breeds/content) please! also voting for wildclaw :3

(bogs, nocs & guardian too....all the breeds)
@illusolite pinglist (especially for new breeds/content) please! also voting for wildclaw :3

(bogs, nocs & guardian too....all the breeds)
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
@illusolite Base: Fae Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35133787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351338/35133787_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Jaguar/Peregrine/Okapi Other: N/A Payment: Treasure!
@illusolite
Base: Fae
Dragon Image:
35133787_350.png

Genes: Jaguar/Peregrine/Okapi
Other: N/A
Payment: Treasure!
EZlaHu2.png
@illusolite Base: Mirror Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39311703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393118/39311703_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: basic/basic/ghost Other: Would you be able to include the hat and the glasses please? Payment: gems mainly but I've also got [item=Journeyman Satchels] and whatever snakes/frogs it would take to cover the cost of the apparel!
@illusolite
Base: Mirror
Dragon Image:
39311703_350.png

Genes: basic/basic/ghost
Other: Would you be able to include the hat and the glasses please?
Payment: gems mainly but I've also got Journeyman Satchels and whatever snakes/frogs it would take to cover the cost of the apparel!
@bogwytch
Perfect, I'll give you a ping then! And submit your Wildclaw vote! I wish I could vote for everything else, too, but everything is pretty tied up, at the moment. xD
Also, I LOVE your username! I'm happy to find another witch on here!

@lawcaldwell
Okay, so at 80kt for the base, 20kt for Jaguar, 10kt for Peregrine and 10kt for Okapi, your total is 120kt!

@polyhymnia
I could do the hat and glasses, no problem! I've been looking for the snakes for a LONG time (i cant brew them, and don't wanna buy them), so if you show me what you have, I'd take them over the satchels. xD
Before the bribe, your total is 112g!
@bogwytch
Perfect, I'll give you a ping then! And submit your Wildclaw vote! I wish I could vote for everything else, too, but everything is pretty tied up, at the moment. xD
Also, I LOVE your username! I'm happy to find another witch on here!

@lawcaldwell
Okay, so at 80kt for the base, 20kt for Jaguar, 10kt for Peregrine and 10kt for Okapi, your total is 120kt!

@polyhymnia
I could do the hat and glasses, no problem! I've been looking for the snakes for a LONG time (i cant brew them, and don't wanna buy them), so if you show me what you have, I'd take them over the satchels. xD
Before the bribe, your total is 112g!
@illusolite

aaaaaa I need one of these with a Coatl! Can I put in a vote for them and be added to the pinglist please??
@illusolite

aaaaaa I need one of these with a Coatl! Can I put in a vote for them and be added to the pinglist please??
woolie_s_parade_by_roxhild-dc925to.png
@illusolite I've got at least one of each of the snakes. So really it's whichever one(s) you would be most interested in! I'll send the rest of the payment over once we figure this out ^^
@illusolite I've got at least one of each of the snakes. So really it's whichever one(s) you would be most interested in! I'll send the rest of the payment over once we figure this out ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18