Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sonii's Chibis! - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
How much would a full parade cost in gems and treasure? (Are you willing to take items as part pay or full?)
How much would a full parade cost in gems and treasure? (Are you willing to take items as part pay or full?)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@sumoru

Sadly, the most dragons you can fit is five in a signature (125kT or 150 Gems) but if you don't want it for your signature you could get as many as you want in a line! It's just 25k or 30 Gems per dragon.

And I am indeed willing to take items as part pay~! I'm constantly on the lookout for floaty apparel (flowerfall, haunted candles, will o' wisp, etc.) and skins/accents (more for spirals and skydancers) :>> Just let me know if you want to offer something and I can see how much it would take off the cost. UvU
@sumoru

Sadly, the most dragons you can fit is five in a signature (125kT or 150 Gems) but if you don't want it for your signature you could get as many as you want in a line! It's just 25k or 30 Gems per dragon.

And I am indeed willing to take items as part pay~! I'm constantly on the lookout for floaty apparel (flowerfall, haunted candles, will o' wisp, etc.) and skins/accents (more for spirals and skydancers) :>> Just let me know if you want to offer something and I can see how much it would take off the cost. UvU
sonii_chibi.png~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~aizoa.png
@Sonii I'm looking for something for my sig so five is fine with me, I do have a spare Marigold Flowerfall if your interested in that.
@Sonii I'm looking for something for my sig so five is fine with me, I do have a spare Marigold Flowerfall if your interested in that.
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@sumoru
Sorry for the late response! Marigold flowerfall is perfect and seems to be going for 55k on the AH bringing your total to be 70k for 5 dragons.

If you want accents or skins on any of them that is an additional 30k.

That being said... what dragons you got in mind? :3
@sumoru
Sorry for the late response! Marigold flowerfall is perfect and seems to be going for 55k on the AH bringing your total to be 70k for 5 dragons.

If you want accents or skins on any of them that is an additional 30k.

That being said... what dragons you got in mind? :3
Hello, do you take mixed payments and if you do how much would a sleepy spiral be split 50:50 (i'd do the calculation myself but I'm terrible at math x.x)?
Hello, do you take mixed payments and if you do how much would a sleepy spiral be split 50:50 (i'd do the calculation myself but I'm terrible at math x.x)?
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
@bishiekaichou
Hello~! When you say mixed payments, I'm assuming you're only talking about Gems and Treasure? If that's the case, let this math pro figure it out!! >:3
Without Apparel or Accents
Original Price: 100k Treasure or 118 Gems
Half Price in Treasure: 50K
Other Half in Gems: 59
With Apparel, No Accents or Vice Versa
Original Price: 115k Treasure or 135 Gems
Half Price in Treasure: 57.5K
Half Price in Gems: 68
With Apparel and Accents
Original Price: 130k Treasure or 153 Gems
Half Price in Treasure: 65K
Half Price in Gems: 76
@bishiekaichou
Hello~! When you say mixed payments, I'm assuming you're only talking about Gems and Treasure? If that's the case, let this math pro figure it out!! >:3
Without Apparel or Accents
Original Price: 100k Treasure or 118 Gems
Half Price in Treasure: 50K
Other Half in Gems: 59
With Apparel, No Accents or Vice Versa
Original Price: 115k Treasure or 135 Gems
Half Price in Treasure: 57.5K
Half Price in Gems: 68
With Apparel and Accents
Original Price: 130k Treasure or 153 Gems
Half Price in Treasure: 65K
Half Price in Gems: 76
Oh awesome! Thanks so much for that breakdown ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35474882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354749/35474882_350.png[/img] [/url] Sleepy Spiral Pricing: 130k (I'd like to pay half in gems so: 65K & 76g) Apparel: Yes Accents/Skins: Yes Do I send you a CR?
Oh awesome! Thanks so much for that breakdown ^^

35474882_350.png

Sleepy Spiral
Pricing: 130k (I'd like to pay half in gems so: 65K & 76g)
Apparel: Yes
Accents/Skins: Yes

Do I send you a CR?
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
@bishiekaichou
Your girl is so pretty~
And you can just send the money however you'd like (CR, Message, etc.). UvU I just have people send me the price after I deliver the piece to them as a sort of insurance for you and incentive for me.
@bishiekaichou
Your girl is so pretty~
And you can just send the money however you'd like (CR, Message, etc.). UvU I just have people send me the price after I deliver the piece to them as a sort of insurance for you and incentive for me.
Alright! Thanks so much! Your spirals are adorable! >x<
Alright! Thanks so much! Your spirals are adorable! >x<
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
hello!! may i get Sleepy Spiral with him? no apparel or anything O: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31855526] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318556/31855526_350.png[/img] [/url]
hello!! may i get Sleepy Spiral with him? no apparel or anything O:

31855526_350.png

ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35