Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Redz's Derpy Dergs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@lilredz91z28

CR sent with the payment :)

25KT and 15G
@lilredz91z28

CR sent with the payment :)

25KT and 15G
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@DecemberStar The Giant Fluffer is colored like all the others, just some of the genes won't show. The ones that could are Piebald, Paint, and Contour for now. I'm probably going to update that one to fit the other genes in xd.

And I'll go ahead and make some examples of the Giant Fluffer and Chubby Chub Snapper. Thank you for the questions ;w;.

Also, the iridescent/shimmer may look a little weird, since it's my first time doing those genes. Is that okay?
@DecemberStar The Giant Fluffer is colored like all the others, just some of the genes won't show. The ones that could are Piebald, Paint, and Contour for now. I'm probably going to update that one to fit the other genes in xd.

And I'll go ahead and make some examples of the Giant Fluffer and Chubby Chub Snapper. Thank you for the questions ;w;.

Also, the iridescent/shimmer may look a little weird, since it's my first time doing those genes. Is that okay?
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
@lilredz91z28
Sweet thank You for all the info and doing some examples.

As for the Iri/Shim. I have no problems with that because I know you will be trying your best, so they will be perfect :)

@lilredz91z28
Sweet thank You for all the info and doing some examples.

As for the Iri/Shim. I have no problems with that because I know you will be trying your best, so they will be perfect :)

XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@DecemberStar No problem ;w;. I'll let you know when they are ready!
@DecemberStar No problem ;w;. I'll let you know when they are ready!
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
@DecemberStar Completed! The shading probably looks a little off ;w;..
@DecemberStar Completed! The shading probably looks a little off ;w;..
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
@lilredz91z28

LOL They are perfect !! I Love them Thank You I will be ordering more :)
@lilredz91z28

LOL They are perfect !! I Love them Thank You I will be ordering more :)
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

Glad you like them! ^-^
Glad you like them! ^-^
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
Bump
Bump
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
@lilredz91z28 Username: DancingTreeFrog Dragon Image with Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32651626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326517/32651626_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=9&gender=1&tert=101&tertgene=8&winggene=19&wings=175&auth=fb383cb0ed083ea7cd34a0105632949b6a1d248a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This little girl is all basic right now but she will have Jaguar/Rosette/Spines. So I included a scried image, I would like her done in these 3 genes please. Payment Choice: 15KT Username:DancingTreeFrog Dragon Image with Link:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38518539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385186/38518539_350.png[/img] [/url] His first gene is Iridescent. It's not on the list but as I read through the thread pages here I seen someone had ordered Iridescent/Shimmer. So my question is simple. Are the genes going to be put on the list as people order them? Or is it going to continue to be a charge for any gene not on the list? Just wondering for a future order. I have no problem paying for Iridescent since it is what I am ordering. Payment Choice: 15KT + 5KT =20KT TOTAL: 35KT Pinglist?: Yes I would love to be on your ping list!!
@lilredz91z28

Username: DancingTreeFrog
Dragon Image with Link:
32651626_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=9&gender=1&tert=101&tertgene=8&winggene=19&wings=175&auth=fb383cb0ed083ea7cd34a0105632949b6a1d248a&dummyext=prev.png
This little girl is all basic right now but she will have Jaguar/Rosette/Spines. So I included a scried image, I would like her done in these 3 genes please.
Payment Choice: 15KT

Username:DancingTreeFrog
Dragon Image with Link:
38518539_350.png

His first gene is Iridescent. It's not on the list but as I read through the thread pages here I seen someone had ordered Iridescent/Shimmer. So my question is simple. Are the genes going to be put on the list as people order them? Or is it going to continue to be a charge for any gene not on the list? Just wondering for a future order. I have no problem paying for Iridescent since it is what I am ordering.
Payment Choice: 15KT + 5KT =20KT TOTAL: 35KT
Pinglist?: Yes I would love to be on your ping list!!
SvHchfd.png
@DancingTreeFrog Noted on the first one! I'll go ahead and start on them once the crossroad is sent! You will also be added to the pinglist. ^-^

As for your question, I'm probably gonna move the iridescent/shimmer onto the list soon, since I am working on them. It just takes some time to get used to them xd. That goes for any other genes not on the list yet (Minus Crystal/Facet. Those will probably never make it on my list--.) .
@DancingTreeFrog Noted on the first one! I'll go ahead and start on them once the crossroad is sent! You will also be added to the pinglist. ^-^

As for your question, I'm probably gonna move the iridescent/shimmer onto the list soon, since I am working on them. It just takes some time to get used to them xd. That goes for any other genes not on the list yet (Minus Crystal/Facet. Those will probably never make it on my list--.) .
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26