Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | THIS THREAD IS CLOSED PERM. DONT POST.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58
@GardenOfRoses She is adorrrrrrrrrrrrbs thank you <3
@GardenOfRoses She is adorrrrrrrrrrrrbs thank you <3
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@biqua @Hideki @Elodea @Leopardmask @Veylaron @AceCavalier @mochimajuru @bonstrosity @macrobiiology @PieOfDeath @songify @NebulaCloud @Skylord @Embark @Mintiani @kjolvor @mochii @Gyrfalcon2 @heartcrusher1 @crescentstar711 @pittysoares @leebee @SugarAddiction @RenePolumorfous @kaitorubel @ColoradoBlues @Polyhymnia @ClearLakes44 @Vuldovah @reotheleo @PixelCookie @wintersolace

Hey there guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that Ive updated the Pearlcatcher, Wildclaw, and Mirror base! If you want yours done on the original bases still please let me know ( their files just became too messy to deal with. the pearlcatcher is the only one that i cannot change back to because of how messy the lineart got )

Prices have also been increased to 100g/kt each! Thanks for ordering!
@biqua @Hideki @Elodea @Leopardmask @Veylaron @AceCavalier @mochimajuru @bonstrosity @macrobiiology @PieOfDeath @songify @NebulaCloud @Skylord @Embark @Mintiani @kjolvor @mochii @Gyrfalcon2 @heartcrusher1 @crescentstar711 @pittysoares @leebee @SugarAddiction @RenePolumorfous @kaitorubel @ColoradoBlues @Polyhymnia @ClearLakes44 @Vuldovah @reotheleo @PixelCookie @wintersolace

Hey there guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that Ive updated the Pearlcatcher, Wildclaw, and Mirror base! If you want yours done on the original bases still please let me know ( their files just became too messy to deal with. the pearlcatcher is the only one that i cannot change back to because of how messy the lineart got )

Prices have also been increased to 100g/kt each! Thanks for ordering!
unknown.png
@GardenOfRoses Ooh, what do the new PC bases look like? :D
@GardenOfRoses Ooh, what do the new PC bases look like? :D
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@GardenOfRoses
I'd like to keep the original PC base, especially since we still need to update the two first ones I ordered from you ^^ For the mirror and WC, what do their new bases look like?
@GardenOfRoses
I'd like to keep the original PC base, especially since we still need to update the two first ones I ordered from you ^^ For the mirror and WC, what do their new bases look like?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@AceCavalier The new pearlcatcher base looks like this! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415934221476167681/442333013557248010/unknown.png[/img] Please ignore my messy sketch, It's the only one I could find at the time of the base. The base is lined and colored as needed already! As for Wildclaws and Mirrors, ( They both look better than they do in the images here. These were just rough images ) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415934221476167681/442185887527338004/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415934221476167681/442034222837006337/unknown.png[/img]
@AceCavalier

The new pearlcatcher base looks like this!

unknown.png

Please ignore my messy sketch, It's the only one I could find at the time of the base. The base is lined and colored as needed already!

As for Wildclaws and Mirrors, ( They both look better than they do in the images here. These were just rough images )

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
@Fanartsy Here's your mirror! So sorry I couldn't do the accent! I'll refund what you paid for it! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779815717994496/442376809145696266/2.png[/img]
@Fanartsy

Here's your mirror! So sorry I couldn't do the accent! I'll refund what you paid for it!

2.png
unknown.png
Released Python and Morph as available genes!
Released Python and Morph as available genes!
unknown.png
Posting more adopts soon!
Posting more adopts soon!
unknown.png
Added new bases!
Added new bases!
unknown.png
Bewp
Bewp
unknown.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58