Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Amehime's Royal Adoptables {Closed}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83
@Amehime [b]Adopt Gender[/b]: Male | [b]Female[/b] [b]Direction[/b]: Right | [b]Left[/b] [b]Rose Color {All}[/b]: Pale yellow/daisy [b]Metal Color {Imps}[/b] Gold [b]Dragon(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34347609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343477/34347609_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: Should be 50kt? [b]Other info[/b]: None ^_^ Sending a CR shortly! I hope your computer recovery goes well, too ;-; No hurry on the adopt.
@Amehime
Adopt Gender: Male | Female
Direction: Right | Left
Rose Color {All}: Pale yellow/daisy
Metal Color {Imps} Gold
Dragon(s):

34347609_350.png

Payment: Should be 50kt?
Other info: None ^_^ Sending a CR shortly! I hope your computer recovery goes well, too ;-; No hurry on the adopt.
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@RIEUN | @Keryth | @Hiame | @YvieRay | @Hasufel | @Eriisx | @13SadSlugs | @Disillusionist Howdy, my bases have been recovered and this likely will not be the first time you will be pinged by me today. I'm going in batches of three. I hope to have everyone done by today or tomorrow should my schedule allow it. I would like to thank all of you for your kind words and patience. All of your messages warmed my heart and helped me while waiting for my files to be recovered. I was so worried about letting all of you down. So, again thank you so much! [rule] @Sumael | @HerrWolf |@SkyHeaven | @MawkishMuse Alright, I have my files once more. [s]Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes.[/s] Once I finish up my current slots I will PM all of you confirming your orders. {Except you Muse I see you I'm just gonna put you in this batch} [rule] @SilvaViridi | @SamuelMaybird | @PhoenixFire36 | @Malis As above I have all of my bases and if you would like to place orders I can PM you with the others above. [i][center]THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!!!![/center][/i] [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/o0vwzuFwCGAFO/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
@RIEUN | @Keryth | @Hiame | @YvieRay | @Hasufel | @Eriisx | @13SadSlugs | @Disillusionist

Howdy, my bases have been recovered and this likely will not be the first time you will be pinged by me today. I'm going in batches of three. I hope to have everyone done by today or tomorrow should my schedule allow it. I would like to thank all of you for your kind words and patience. All of your messages warmed my heart and helped me while waiting for my files to be recovered. I was so worried about letting all of you down. So, again thank you so much!

@Sumael | @HerrWolf |@SkyHeaven | @MawkishMuse

Alright, I have my files once more. Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Once I finish up my current slots I will PM all of you confirming your orders. {Except you Muse I see you I'm just gonna put you in this batch}

@SilvaViridi | @SamuelMaybird | @PhoenixFire36 | @Malis

As above I have all of my bases and if you would like to place orders I can PM you with the others above.

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!!!!
giphy.gif
@Amehime thanks and im glad you got your bases back but im gonna have to cancel my order. Thanks anyways :3
@Amehime thanks and im glad you got your bases back but im gonna have to cancel my order. Thanks anyways :3
r7P00ic.png
@Amehime

That's great to hear! Nothing is worse than losing all your work :(
I'll be ready to pay when you get to confirm the order ^^
@Amehime

That's great to hear! Nothing is worse than losing all your work :(
I'll be ready to pay when you get to confirm the order ^^
uycbjTY.png
@Amehime That's wonderful to hear! It's always a great feeling when files are recovered -- it's like coming back from the dead. XD You've still got my payment; I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece. ^^
@Amehime That's wonderful to hear! It's always a great feeling when files are recovered -- it's like coming back from the dead. XD You've still got my payment; I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Amehime that's great news! I'm still up for an order anytime
@Amehime that's great news! I'm still up for an order anytime
Z7cgb70.png
@Amehime
Yay, so glad to hear things are back to order for you! c: I'll be ready to send payment again soon, but for now, worry about others first! ^w^
@Amehime
Yay, so glad to hear things are back to order for you! c: I'll be ready to send payment again soon, but for now, worry about others first! ^w^
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@Amehime I would love a slot please if there are ones open!
@Amehime I would love a slot please if there are ones open!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Amehime Great to hear! I would definitely love a slot whenever you have them open!
@Amehime Great to hear! I would definitely love a slot whenever you have them open!
jxHrwpT.png
@Amehime

I will cheer you to the end. cheer up!
@Amehime

I will cheer you to the end. cheer up!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83