Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Tundra Loafs and Coatl Sploots!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
@TuxedoFloracat
Oh, that's more than fair — I hope things settle down and are good for you irl!! Thank you for letting us know. ^^
@TuxedoFloracat
Oh, that's more than fair — I hope things settle down and are good for you irl!! Thank you for letting us know. ^^
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@tuxedofloracat you’re fine!! Thanks for the update c:
@tuxedofloracat you’re fine!! Thanks for the update c:
bE4CAAO.gif She/her | Fr +2
limp biskrit breakstuff
Elf bowling
Could you please add me to the pinglist?
Could you please add me to the pinglist?
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
Not sure if this is still open? if it is, then could I get a Coatl Sploot? Username: Amosius Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63886278][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638863/63886278_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Ghost, and can I unlock Slime and sludge for 5k each? Or does it not work that way? Eyes: Lightning Uncommon (Do I need to unlock it also?) Payment Method: Treasure Notes: Does that amount to 46kt? (30kt Base, 2kt for ghost, 10kt for Slime and sludge, and 1kt for unlocking lightning uncommon?) And could I be added to pinglist? Thank you! (Please tell me If I've made a mistake
Not sure if this is still open?
if it is, then could I get a Coatl Sploot?

Username: Amosius
Dragon: 63886278_350.png

Genes: Ghost, and can I unlock Slime and sludge for 5k each? Or does it not work that way?

Eyes: Lightning Uncommon (Do I need to unlock it also?)

Payment Method: Treasure

Notes: Does that amount to 46kt? (30kt Base, 2kt for ghost, 10kt for Slime and sludge, and 1kt for unlocking lightning uncommon?) And could I be added to pinglist?

Thank you!
(Please tell me If I've made a mistake
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
@Amosius thank you for your interest, but I'm currently not making adopts. i would like to continue someday when i have the energy again. When i do i can ping you! (and the order form looks perfectly done by the way!)
@Amosius thank you for your interest, but I'm currently not making adopts. i would like to continue someday when i have the energy again. When i do i can ping you! (and the order form looks perfectly done by the way!)
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
@TuxedoFloracat
Ok! That's fine!
@TuxedoFloracat
Ok! That's fine!
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69