Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] The Yawn Shop
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 248 249
@Rasaliina
Ah shoot, sorry, I did mean to put that in sponsoring! Yes, I will. I'll send payment over through PM, thank you!
@Rasaliina
Ah shoot, sorry, I did mean to put that in sponsoring! Yes, I will. I'll send payment over through PM, thank you!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56203976] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56203976&skin=0&apparel=331,439,20836,15143,6269&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Payment: gems Apparel: I put the picture of him with all of his apparel because he’s missing a few pieces, but the picture still links to him. I’d like to have all of it, if it’s not too much. He’s wearing gold glasses, simple gold necklace, simple gold bracelets, wind tome, and haunted flame candles. Skin/accent: No Sponsoring: Yes- metallic and filigree. I see you’ve already done glasses, but I’d like to sponsor the rest of his apparel. The base + an existing piece of apparel + 2 new genes = 290g To sponsor the other 4 pieces of apparel I’d like to bring it up to 500g, since the candles might be a little more difficult. Please let me know if that sounds good to you! I can’t wait to see what you do with my sleepy librarian boy!
Dragon:

dragon?did=56203976&skin=0&apparel=331,439,20836,15143,6269&xt=dressing.png

Payment: gems
Apparel: I put the picture of him with all of his apparel because he’s missing a few pieces, but the picture still links to him. I’d like to have all of it, if it’s not too much. He’s wearing gold glasses, simple gold necklace, simple gold bracelets, wind tome, and haunted flame candles.
Skin/accent: No
Sponsoring: Yes- metallic and filigree. I see you’ve already done glasses, but I’d like to sponsor the rest of his apparel.

The base + an existing piece of apparel + 2 new genes = 290g
To sponsor the other 4 pieces of apparel I’d like to bring it up to 500g, since the candles might be a little more difficult.

Please let me know if that sounds good to you! I can’t wait to see what you do with my sleepy librarian boy!
n868PhBM_o.png __> wishlist
__> tertiary range project

The amount of sponsorables might stretch the timeframe a bit, but I'll try my best to get all of it done within the two week turnaround!
@Volur thank you for your order! That sounds like a perfectly fair price to me, you can send the payment whenever ^^

The amount of sponsorables might stretch the timeframe a bit, but I'll try my best to get all of it done within the two week turnaround!
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
No worries! Take your time. I'm in no rush! Thank you so much. I'll send payment.
No worries! Take your time. I'm in no rush! Thank you so much. I'll send payment.
I had four days of free time that I managed to spend solely doing art, so I got the adopts done extra fast! Surprised even myself :D I hope that I got everything right and that you like them! @Pressia [img]https://i.imgur.com/eZ7TIqW.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Yi9UedC.png[/img] @Volur [img]https://i.imgur.com/rm6idBg.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SUMji42.png[/img]
I had four days of free time that I managed to spend solely doing art, so I got the adopts done extra fast! Surprised even myself :D I hope that I got everything right and that you like them!

@Pressia
eZ7TIqW.png
Yi9UedC.png

@Volur
rm6idBg.png
SUMji42.png
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Vijoleta you had requested a ping when the Current gene becomes available for Wildclaws! It has now been sponsored ^^
@Vijoleta you had requested a ping when the Current gene becomes available for Wildclaws! It has now been sponsored ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina
Ahhh she's so so cute! I love it, thanks so much <3
@Rasaliina
Ahhh she's so so cute! I love it, thanks so much <3
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Oh my goodness, he's absolutely perfect. I love him sooooooo much! Thank you!
Oh my goodness, he's absolutely perfect. I love him sooooooo much! Thank you!
[center] Hello folks! There's a new base available in the yawn shop – Imperials! This one's been in the works for quite some time and I'm very happy with it! Here are the first examples ^^ (view image in a new tab for full size) [img]https://i.imgur.com/D2Brres.png[/img] More info on available genes, ordering, etc. on the first page of this thread! ----- [size=2]Pinglist for all new yawn bases: @VagabondSentinel @rasnes @Angii @Cyrya @Jestro @Ziegler @Gyrfalcon2 @Leopardmask @Cerdae @Kaitorubel @Niharike @Alskasaur @AmeriaSparrow @SamanthaLea @Dixie @ForeverEnchanted @Starlight18 @septarianflare @Crescentstar711 @Ellapinky @Atalina @Amanda @liramyne @CoyoteFlowers @OdiAibyouka @galaxanova[/size] ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1738015][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url] [size=0][b]All breeds lineart adopts:[/b] @Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Novetteus @EmbarksFate @Rochambeau @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @DrAdelino @Sharanay @KrazKitCat @Amanda @Twye @Meyoline @Alastriona1 @kay13 @Hikaye @kuzcat @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @aredshroom @borrowedphrases @KalicoKat @Troutfish @aussievinegar @Duh [b]All breeds all adopts:[/b] @spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Xemriss @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Overcoat @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @battleaxe @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @Rayako @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Novetteus @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @GalaPyre @oly @candyninja101 @X3X @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @bfkitsune @Lela @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice @Anda @TheDragonsQueen @Reptilia @Ola232 @Amanda @Sonora @ArcyN @Twye @Guest @Oppabo @Meyoline @Gratlanty @Alastriona1 @Katastrophie @heathermoon @rasnes @Smaugthealmighty @kaaoqi @Arwenia @Gorwen @Cheshly @queenhelixxia @LavenderAmethyst @commoncomitatus @lang001 @Baz @terminaleternity @MerlinMausi @GoldStar @Hikaye @SageK253 @KattsTheName @Casanoble @onemessyperson @mooncakefestival @Hakary @Jazzyleia @smeen @Madhouse @Sitten1115 @Rairudiseu @wyvernaura888 @Saeliras @FlyingSharksFly @viciousdisease @HinodeTsurugi @Marmite @kijauni @Dalilah @Pai @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @mindhunter @astereia @LittleMoons @CristorcusHelix @borrowedphrases @Starbunnies @Shrickerdoosle [b]Imperial lineart adopts:[/b] @Starfait @VoodooVixen @Purpleily @Kanitai @alternatewarning @goilat28paces @WhiteMantis @MidnightRaven @Nurylon @silverdrake @alliegator @toastings @Angii @Aganna @Thrawn @TheSoapyDolphin @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @eliijaah @DrAdelino @micahjaguar @Loyalties @heathermoon @RubieKanary [b]Imperial all adopts:[/b] @Akkisuitok @scribblingface @leeedea @Toriel @Paddington @Arborpunk @windyfields @Gingerarcanist @Venture @SushiKitteh @twotone @Pepper676 @Zaayn @kismesissitvde @Aganna @Reckless @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @Eshye @Aalto @Marceline @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @Airwavelysium @Iralla @kaaoqi @nataweiia @Britty @Wrennekin @Aava @Apothecaria @Sykona @Kingasaurus @Noodlesper @thegracefuldeer @Karlia @Ravenmoon @Orili @Cinccino @Rochambeau @MasakiSaphir @loststarship @Lonelyvalues @lantadyme @IrritatorRaji @PheonixPonder @faraway @Micheru @Lyka @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Thrawn @Saraku @Veracity @Renmei @atrolock @Lodzhal @Beezadrella @Nostalgic @Nimitsu @alaneyes @Veylaron @Failuresaurus @CheshireCatUk1 @XJSX @Ellapinky @Arah @Grahh @RyuLevone @Bekuno @Achiera @selenomancy @heartcrusher1 @Twye @Cethosia @Kikatzu @MonochromeMetro @Gyrfalcon2 @Avifors @Iniga @Venusian @micahjaguar @ScarletSultan @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @nonaline @Corvus @Autumnus @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @Convexity @Qibli207 @Dathomir @SnoringHyena @onemessyperson @pixiejen @Asterodea @Aidan @clerval @Quetzy @zeraphir
Hello folks! There's a new base available in the yawn shop – Imperials! This one's been in the works for quite some time and I'm very happy with it! Here are the first examples ^^ (view image in a new tab for full size)

D2Brres.png

More info on available genes, ordering, etc. on the first page of this thread!

Pinglist for all new yawn bases: @VagabondSentinel @rasnes @Angii @Cyrya @Jestro @Ziegler @Gyrfalcon2 @Leopardmask @Cerdae @Kaitorubel @Niharike @Alskasaur @AmeriaSparrow @SamanthaLea @Dixie @ForeverEnchanted @Starlight18 @septarianflare @Crescentstar711 @Ellapinky @Atalina @Amanda @liramyne @CoyoteFlowers @OdiAibyouka @galaxanova

1FqrHGs.png

All breeds lineart adopts:
@Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Novetteus @EmbarksFate @Rochambeau @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @DrAdelino @Sharanay @KrazKitCat @Amanda @Twye @Meyoline @Alastriona1 @kay13 @Hikaye @kuzcat @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @aredshroom @borrowedphrases @KalicoKat @Troutfish @aussievinegar @Duh
All breeds all adopts:
@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Xemriss @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Overcoat @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @battleaxe @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @Rochambeau @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @Rayako @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Novetteus @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @GalaPyre @oly @candyninja101 @X3X @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @bfkitsune @Lela @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice @Anda @TheDragonsQueen @Reptilia @Ola232 @Amanda @Sonora @ArcyN @Twye @Guest @Oppabo @Meyoline @Gratlanty @Alastriona1 @Katastrophie @heathermoon @rasnes @Smaugthealmighty @kaaoqi @Arwenia @Gorwen @Cheshly @queenhelixxia @LavenderAmethyst @commoncomitatus @lang001 @Baz @terminaleternity @MerlinMausi @GoldStar @Hikaye @SageK253 @KattsTheName @Casanoble @onemessyperson @mooncakefestival @Hakary @Jazzyleia @smeen @Madhouse @Sitten1115 @Rairudiseu @wyvernaura888 @Saeliras @FlyingSharksFly @viciousdisease @HinodeTsurugi @Marmite @kijauni @Dalilah @Pai @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @mindhunter @astereia @LittleMoons @CristorcusHelix @borrowedphrases @Starbunnies @Shrickerdoosle
Imperial lineart adopts:
@Starfait @VoodooVixen @Purpleily @Kanitai @alternatewarning @goilat28paces @WhiteMantis @MidnightRaven @Nurylon @silverdrake @alliegator @toastings @Angii @Aganna @Thrawn @TheSoapyDolphin @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @eliijaah @DrAdelino @micahjaguar @Loyalties @heathermoon @RubieKanary
Imperial all adopts:
@Akkisuitok @scribblingface @leeedea @Toriel @Paddington @Arborpunk @windyfields @Gingerarcanist @Venture @SushiKitteh @twotone @Pepper676 @Zaayn @kismesissitvde @Aganna @Reckless @InkdemonCuddles @darkrune @Moons @Eshye @Aalto @Marceline @RayFisch @FauveNox @Trachynhawb @Airwavelysium @Iralla @kaaoqi @nataweiia @Britty @Wrennekin @Aava @Apothecaria @Sykona @Kingasaurus @Noodlesper @thegracefuldeer @Karlia @Ravenmoon @Orili @Cinccino @Rochambeau @MasakiSaphir @loststarship @Lonelyvalues @lantadyme @IrritatorRaji @PheonixPonder @faraway @Micheru @Lyka @Spinelwolf @Cerf @Thrawn @Saraku @Veracity @Renmei @atrolock @Lodzhal @Beezadrella @Nostalgic @Nimitsu @alaneyes @Veylaron @Failuresaurus @CheshireCatUk1 @XJSX @Ellapinky @Arah @Grahh @RyuLevone @Bekuno @Achiera @selenomancy @heartcrusher1 @Twye @Cethosia @Kikatzu @MonochromeMetro @Gyrfalcon2 @Avifors @Iniga @Venusian @micahjaguar @ScarletSultan @DrAdelino @Deltice12 @nonaline @Corvus @Autumnus @Stellatrix13 @velkyr @Convexity @Qibli207 @Dathomir @SnoringHyena @onemessyperson @pixiejen @Asterodea @Aidan @clerval @Quetzy @zeraphir
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Could I please be on your open slot pinglist? <3
Could I please be on your open slot pinglist? <3
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 248 249