Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] The Yawn Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 248 249
can I get on your ping list? it'll take ages till I can afford to buy one but I'd love one one day : 3
can I get on your ping list? it'll take ages till I can afford to buy one but I'd love one one day : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya sure, I'll add you! Is the pinglist for other breeds' yawn bases ok? That way you'd be reminded of these adopts when I release a new base :) (can't really say how long that will take, but I'm positive I will get to it eventually!)
@Cyrya sure, I'll add you! Is the pinglist for other breeds' yawn bases ok? That way you'd be reminded of these adopts when I release a new base :) (can't really say how long that will take, but I'm positive I will get to it eventually!)
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina sure, the biggest problem to me affording is that the pair I was considering this is something I won't get adopt for if I can't get their accent so that'd cost me a pretty penny already and I'd need to pay 300k for only sponsoring the genes :S (pie/paint/gembond and pie/paint/smoke koitls so I'd need to sponsor piebald/gembond/smoke)
@Rasaliina sure, the biggest problem to me affording is that the pair I was considering this is something I won't get adopt for if I can't get their accent so that'd cost me a pretty penny already and I'd need to pay 300k for only sponsoring the genes :S (pie/paint/gembond and pie/paint/smoke koitls so I'd need to sponsor piebald/gembond/smoke)
FR +10
@Cyrya alright!

if you're lucky someone else might even sponsor some of those genes while you're saving. fingers crossed for that ^^

also, I took a look at your lair and if you're talking about Shachihoko and Amemasu, they're basically wearing the same accent so you'd only have to sponsor it once :)
@Cyrya alright!

if you're lucky someone else might even sponsor some of those genes while you're saving. fingers crossed for that ^^

also, I took a look at your lair and if you're talking about Shachihoko and Amemasu, they're basically wearing the same accent so you'd only have to sponsor it once :)
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina Yup they are the ones I am talking about xD And I know it's only one accent sponsoring but I have a feeling it's an expensive accent with all the details (I would be fine with only the lotus on the head but as it is an accent the other owners of that accent might not accept only the flower XD (if the miracle happens that someone having that accent wants an adopt from you with the accents xD))
@Rasaliina Yup they are the ones I am talking about xD And I know it's only one accent sponsoring but I have a feeling it's an expensive accent with all the details (I would be fine with only the lotus on the head but as it is an accent the other owners of that accent might not accept only the flower XD (if the miracle happens that someone having that accent wants an adopt from you with the accents xD))
FR +10
Hi all! Just added info about the giveaway I have running on my tumblr where you can win one of these adopts! Go take a look ~
Hi all! Just added info about the giveaway I have running on my tumblr where you can win one of these adopts! Go take a look ~
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Festival week is here! Special offers and discounts are now available for the duration of the Gala ^^
Festival week is here! Special offers and discounts are now available for the duration of the Gala ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22299755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222998/22299755_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Could I pay with another egg?(If not, I can absolutely pay with Fest Currency) Apparel: Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Skin/accent: yes(... Could I bribe you with another Unhatched Nocturne Egg?) Gene sponsoring: Nope
Dragon:
22299755_350.png

Payment: Could I pay with another egg?(If not, I can absolutely pay with Fest Currency)
Apparel: Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle
Skin/accent: yes(... Could I bribe you with another Unhatched Nocturne Egg?)
Gene sponsoring: Nope
1491_500px_0verdose_by_miirshroom-dc7fva7.png
@DreamingShad0ws Alright, let's see!

I'd rather get the payment in fest currency, please! I can take an egg as a bribe for the accent though :)

Base 75 fest
New apparel 50 fest

So that would make 125 eternal snows and a noc egg! If that sounds ok, go ahead and send the payment in a PM ^^
@DreamingShad0ws Alright, let's see!

I'd rather get the payment in fest currency, please! I can take an egg as a bribe for the accent though :)

Base 75 fest
New apparel 50 fest

So that would make 125 eternal snows and a noc egg! If that sounds ok, go ahead and send the payment in a PM ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23335273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233353/23335273_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Treasure Apparel: None Skin/accent: No Gene sponsoring: None! These are adorable! I'd love to order one for Fei here. Would that be the base 75kt?^^
Dragon:
23335273_350.png

Payment: Treasure
Apparel: None
Skin/accent: No
Gene sponsoring: None!

These are adorable! I'd love to order one for Fei here. Would that be the base 75kt?^^
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 248 249