Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Clear's Pearly Busts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
Yes! Definitely doing mine while I can! [b]Dragon Link[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36750349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367504/36750349_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel[/b]: [columns][item=Magician's Hat][nextcol][item= Copper Glasses][nextcol][item=Brass Steampunk Scarf][/columns] [b]Skin/Accent[/b]: [Skin=14265] [b]Payment Type[/b]: Most likely treasure, but if you could do mixed, thats even better! ^^' [b]Notes[/b]: I'm still not completly saved up, but I have made quite a lot so far, so as long as you don't mind waiting... I'm gonna guess 2-3 days..? Then I'll send over the payment right away. I'm so sorry for not having it ready in time (/-\)
Yes! Definitely doing mine while I can!

Dragon Link:

36750349_350.png

Apparel:
Magician's Hat Copper Glasses Brass Steampunk Scarf
Skin/Accent:

Payment Type: Most likely treasure, but if you could do mixed, thats even better! ^^'
Notes: I'm still not completly saved up, but I have made quite a lot so far, so as long as you don't mind waiting... I'm gonna guess 2-3 days..? Then I'll send over the payment right away. I'm so sorry for not having it ready in time (/-\)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@NerdySnivy
Mixed payments are fine! My Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:830 so you can mix as much as you like c: I also don't mind waiting on the payment either~
@NerdySnivy
Mixed payments are fine! My Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:830 so you can mix as much as you like c: I also don't mind waiting on the payment either~
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
Thank you! I'll send you the payment as soon as possible!
Thank you! I'll send you the payment as soon as possible!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
I haven't got the funds to sponsor the genes/accent/apparel I need yet, so I'll have to wait for the next cycle.
Thanks for the ping, though!
I haven't got the funds to sponsor the genes/accent/apparel I need yet, so I'll have to wait for the next cycle.
Thanks for the ping, though!
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
Just a question...
I noticed I no longer need to sponsor alloy... So, how much would the adopt all together be now? I'm over halfway there to getting enough, hopefully.
Just a question...
I noticed I no longer need to sponsor alloy... So, how much would the adopt all together be now? I'm over halfway there to getting enough, hopefully.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@NerdySnivy
Ah, sorry, I added Alloy on after I finished making it for your order ;o; same with the apparels and accent. Your total would still be 340Kt. But there's deff still no rush for the payment 'w'
@NerdySnivy
Ah, sorry, I added Alloy on after I finished making it for your order ;o; same with the apparels and accent. Your total would still be 340Kt. But there's deff still no rush for the payment 'w'

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
I've been losing track of when to post these whoops,,,,,

@Whymsical @LightningFlash12 @HurriKat
Three slots open for you guys!
I've been losing track of when to post these whoops,,,,,

@Whymsical @LightningFlash12 @HurriKat
Three slots open for you guys!

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
Alright that's fine! Thank you so much! :3
Alright that's fine! Thank you so much! :3
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Before I submit a whole form, would you be willing to do the accent on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1948041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19481/1948041_350.png[/img] [/url] I just need the ooze from her eyes & mouth, the rest of it is irrelevant.

Before I submit a whole form, would you be willing to do the accent on this girl?

1948041_350.png

I just need the ooze from her eyes & mouth, the rest of it is irrelevant.
aDERPtables
@Stryder
Sure, I can do the ooze! c:
@Stryder
Sure, I can do the ooze! c:

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45