Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mirrors 15g and Shaded Coatls 75g
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Dreamcoyote

oh thank you :O

wah, how do you feel about the pricing? is it too high? aah...

Thank you for the good luck bump, and I appreciate the compliment <3
@Dreamcoyote

oh thank you :O

wah, how do you feel about the pricing? is it too high? aah...

Thank you for the good luck bump, and I appreciate the compliment <3
@Mintiani
I do feel like 80g is a really good starting price for a full body adopt, even a bit on the low side. With any art/adopts I do, I usually start out lower and if it gets interest or a decent amount of orders, then Ill raise the price. Its all about testing it out and seeing how it does, and adjusting from there. I feel like your at a good starting point. :) <3

Edit: I was just looking at the gene prices, and maybe people would be more apt to order if you lowered them down a bit? They seem a bit high.
@Mintiani
I do feel like 80g is a really good starting price for a full body adopt, even a bit on the low side. With any art/adopts I do, I usually start out lower and if it gets interest or a decent amount of orders, then Ill raise the price. Its all about testing it out and seeing how it does, and adjusting from there. I feel like your at a good starting point. :) <3

Edit: I was just looking at the gene prices, and maybe people would be more apt to order if you lowered them down a bit? They seem a bit high.
@Dreamcoyote

cool thanks! And yes I agree haha I'll do that!
@Dreamcoyote

cool thanks! And yes I agree haha I'll do that!
y.
y.
These are super good!!! I don't really have any *treasured* coatls but I wanted to give this a bump & wish you all the best of luck, it's such a cute adopt & I have no doubt that it'll take off :3 You're an awesome artist!!
These are super good!!! I don't really have any *treasured* coatls but I wanted to give this a bump & wish you all the best of luck, it's such a cute adopt & I have no doubt that it'll take off :3 You're an awesome artist!!
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
@bogwyth

wah, thank you! I appreciate it >_<
@bogwyth

wah, thank you! I appreciate it >_<
@Mintiani Hi, are your slots open? I was confused since closed was bolded on first page
@Mintiani Hi, are your slots open? I was confused since closed was bolded on first page
@veylaron

omg thank you for bringing that to my attention! They are indeed open ^^
@veylaron

omg thank you for bringing that to my attention! They are indeed open ^^
@SuperNinjaDragon @Digsie

since I have you two to thank for how well the original work turned out, I'd like to offer free adopts for you :)
@SuperNinjaDragon @Digsie

since I have you two to thank for how well the original work turned out, I'd like to offer free adopts for you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17