Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | interest check ?!?! angery spiral??
1 2
@being I'd love a ping for the angry spiral! I have a very angry spiral too lol

I'd say base price of 50kt/50g, but then like, have categories for the apparel you're willing to do! If you charge more than this for bases you'll probably want to include a good majority of the genes.

So like, 10kt/10g for simple, 20kt/20g medium, 30kt/30g+ for complex/ a lot of the dragon being covered etc
@being I'd love a ping for the angry spiral! I have a very angry spiral too lol

I'd say base price of 50kt/50g, but then like, have categories for the apparel you're willing to do! If you charge more than this for bases you'll probably want to include a good majority of the genes.

So like, 10kt/10g for simple, 20kt/20g medium, 30kt/30g+ for complex/ a lot of the dragon being covered etc
@Hidd3nstare @SimFeetUnder adding ya to the lists!! thanks for the interest!! @LittleNeko added! yeah, I'm not too sure how long it took me to color in the spiral one, but I wager maybe more than half an hour? so I might have the base price be 100k tr and then maybe a few add ons for particular genes. think I'll have skins/accents and most apparel be bribes tho :'v @ClearLakes44 added!!! yeah, that sounds like a good idea! I think I might make the gem genes and cap extra because I feel like I'm going to have to custom draw them each time??? [s]I've never been too good at adopts sobs[/s] tbh same, think I might do bribe only things :'v or a limit of apparel? yeah I don't mind saying no a lot haha whoops! @Skydust added!! Gunna aim for most genes to be available, might add an extra price for people who want gem genes/cap, because I might have to redraw them each time I do them ^^; great advice! here's the one angery spiral I've done of the one spiral I own ^^; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/342811217548673034/403693209659768854/samman.png[/img]
@Hidd3nstare @SimFeetUnder adding ya to the lists!! thanks for the interest!!

@LittleNeko
added!
yeah, I'm not too sure how long it took me to color in the spiral one, but I wager maybe more than half an hour? so I might have the base price be 100k tr and then maybe a few add ons for particular genes. think I'll have skins/accents and most apparel be bribes tho :'v

@ClearLakes44 added!!!

yeah, that sounds like a good idea! I think I might make the gem genes and cap extra because I feel like I'm going to have to custom draw them each time??? I've never been too good at adopts sobs

tbh same, think I might do bribe only things :'v or a limit of apparel? yeah I don't mind saying no a lot haha whoops!

@Skydust added!!

Gunna aim for most genes to be available, might add an extra price for people who want gem genes/cap, because I might have to redraw them each time I do them ^^;

great advice! here's the one angery spiral I've done of the one spiral I own ^^;

samman.png
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
looks amazing
no mater the price ill pay for one definitely, especially for my nocturnal Spiral whose a guard in my lair x3
but the price sounds good, just do what you think is good!
well actually no matter the price is a bit exaggerated as if you made it closer to the millions i wouldnt x3 but ill buy art thats 100kt definitely x3
looks amazing
no mater the price ill pay for one definitely, especially for my nocturnal Spiral whose a guard in my lair x3
but the price sounds good, just do what you think is good!
well actually no matter the price is a bit exaggerated as if you made it closer to the millions i wouldnt x3 but ill buy art thats 100kt definitely x3
littleneko_100___script_by_nixithelittleneko-dbpflq8.png
Looks super angry lol it's awesome :D

But yeah bribes or a little extra sounds good for apparel and accents, and the price for the adopt seems fair.

My current avatar is said angry dragon I mentioned
Looks super angry lol it's awesome :D

But yeah bribes or a little extra sounds good for apparel and accents, and the price for the adopt seems fair.

My current avatar is said angry dragon I mentioned
1 2