Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ [Smirking coatl] Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Rahkali [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22782919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227830/22782919_350.png[/img] [/url] Could ya do razz?
@Rahkali

22782919_350.png

Could ya do razz?
PJz0lfZ.png
@Timelordsnowy

(I love your username~ :D i don't understand if it's a reference but it sounds really nice to me)

I could definitely do him! I'm heading to bed right now, but if I can get back in the groove I've been in all evening, I'll hopefully be able to get the rest of the list taken care of when I wake up ^_^

Feel free to send the gems when you like! I'll ping you again once the adopt is complete~
@Timelordsnowy

(I love your username~ :D i don't understand if it's a reference but it sounds really nice to me)

I could definitely do him! I'm heading to bed right now, but if I can get back in the groove I've been in all evening, I'll hopefully be able to get the rest of the list taken care of when I wake up ^_^

Feel free to send the gems when you like! I'll ping you again once the adopt is complete~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@rahkali
(Thanks Its sorta of a reference, the timelord part is from the show doctor who, snowy is just the name of an oc of mine)
Thanks I’ll send the gems in a few hours when I have more time :D
@rahkali
(Thanks Its sorta of a reference, the timelord part is from the show doctor who, snowy is just the name of an oc of mine)
Thanks I’ll send the gems in a few hours when I have more time :D
PJz0lfZ.png
@Rahkali Would love a slot or two haha :) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354390/35438980_350.png[/img][/center] No apparels. [center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377564/37756304_350.png[/img][/center] No apparels. I *love* the new adopt pinglist :D
@Rahkali Would love a slot or two haha :)
35438980_350.png

No apparels.
37756304_350.png

No apparels.

I *love* the new adopt pinglist :D
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@pixiejen

I can do both of them! I'll add them to my list when I'm up, heading to sleep right now lol~ Feel free to send the gems when you like! ^_^

I do too. I didn't know it existed til today.
@pixiejen

I can do both of them! I'll add them to my list when I'm up, heading to sleep right now lol~ Feel free to send the gems when you like! ^_^

I do too. I didn't know it existed til today.

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

He looks perfect! Thank you so much :D
@Rahkali

He looks perfect! Thank you so much :D
@Rahkali
Oh boy he looks amazing!! Thank you so much for drawing him and also adding his apparel!;/w/; Absolutely gorgeous, now he'll get even more love than before :D Thanks a lot!!♥
@Rahkali
Oh boy he looks amazing!! Thank you so much for drawing him and also adding his apparel!;/w/; Absolutely gorgeous, now he'll get even more love than before :D Thanks a lot!!♥
@Rahkali YOOOO. He turned out amazing!! Soryy that his hat gave you trouble. It turned out wonderfully though! Hard work appreciated. ;w; Sure! I'll take a version without his apparel but ima pop the version with it in his bio right now. You're welcome and thank you for the amazing art!!! ♥
@Rahkali YOOOO. He turned out amazing!! Soryy that his hat gave you trouble. It turned out wonderfully though! Hard work appreciated. ;w; Sure! I'll take a version without his apparel but ima pop the version with it in his bio right now. You're welcome and thank you for the amazing art!!! ♥
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@EchoGhost10100
@IronAndWine
@Twye

Aaaah I'm so glad you all like the results!! <33 I am enjoying this base way too much, and you all have such gorgeous dragons :')
@EchoGhost10100
@IronAndWine
@Twye

Aaaah I'm so glad you all like the results!! <33 I am enjoying this base way too much, and you all have such gorgeous dragons :')

z0HlerP.png
please i need too many gems by rollover ;__;
please i need too many gems by rollover ;__;

z0HlerP.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17