Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ [Smirking coatl] Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Snakefang7

I would consider it once these are open again, yes! c: would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
@Snakefang7

I would consider it once these are open again, yes! c: would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali sure! thanks
@Rahkali sure! thanks
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
@Rahkali
can I be added to the ping list?
@Rahkali
can I be added to the ping list?
zdkBiZa.png
@snoodle

Yeup I'll add you when I add everyone else!~ (hard to do it on my phone rip)
@snoodle

Yeup I'll add you when I add everyone else!~ (hard to do it on my phone rip)

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
I get that lol
tysm <3
@Rahkali
I get that lol
tysm <3
zdkBiZa.png
@Ryanhaywire @Primordial @SilverAndCyanide @Buffykiev @Praedyth @Mintiani @AtroxReaper @Violette @Peyp

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I've not forgotten about your adopts; I should have updated you sooner but I didn't, and I apologize. My tablet has been acting up and the pen's accuracy is horrible, to a point where I can't do anything with it. I've tried everything and nothing will fix it. I'm hoping it's just a firealpaca issue and once I get photoshop back(which might be soon!!) it'll work fine again!

I want to apologize for the horrible wait and lack of communication! I WILL get you your adopts and if it takes much longer I'll also be issuing refunds when I deliver the completed pieces(if I have the gems).
@Ryanhaywire @Primordial @SilverAndCyanide @Buffykiev @Praedyth @Mintiani @AtroxReaper @Violette @Peyp

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I've not forgotten about your adopts; I should have updated you sooner but I didn't, and I apologize. My tablet has been acting up and the pen's accuracy is horrible, to a point where I can't do anything with it. I've tried everything and nothing will fix it. I'm hoping it's just a firealpaca issue and once I get photoshop back(which might be soon!!) it'll work fine again!

I want to apologize for the horrible wait and lack of communication! I WILL get you your adopts and if it takes much longer I'll also be issuing refunds when I deliver the completed pieces(if I have the gems).

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

no refund necessary! I totally get it
@Rahkali

no refund necessary! I totally get it
@Rahkali
No refund needed mate! Technical errors are not your fault. And thank you for informing us!^^
@Rahkali
No refund needed mate! Technical errors are not your fault. And thank you for informing us!^^
fr_lead2_by_atroxreaperkaltbach-dbyjwsy.png
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2364128/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/8XjHPzu.gif[/img][/url] @Rahkali Ohhh. Please add me to the pinglist. The expression speaks so much to my Ruthless Fairy King D: [/center]
8XjHPzu.gif

@Rahkali

Ohhh. Please add me to the pinglist. The expression speaks so much to my Ruthless Fairy King D:
@NorthernLiights

Ooooh I hope I'll get to do one for you! I'll add you as soon as I'm able! <3
@NorthernLiights

Ooooh I hope I'll get to do one for you! I'll add you as soon as I'm able! <3

z0HlerP.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17